tim bradely confirms teddy atlas as new trainer [shocking]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tim bradely confirms teddy atlas as new trainer [shocking]

Timothy bradley announces teddy atlas as new trainer

"i would like to welcome mr. Teddy atlas to team bradley as we prepare for my first title defense fight november 7th against brandon rios," stated welterweight champion timothy bradley, who recently took to social media and confirmed fighthype's report that he would replace former long-time trainer joel diaz. Bradley is currently slated to face former world champion brandon rios on november 7 at the thomas & mack center in las vegas, nevada and will be televised live on hbo.

Bradley is coming off of a unanimous decision victory over previously unbeaten jessie vargas in a fight that saw him survive a last-minute knockdown to capture the interim wbo welterweight title back in june. Rios, on the other hand, hasn't fought since january, scoring a relatively easy 3rd round stoppage of rival mike alvarado.

Although Atlas has not been an active coach for quiet some time now, I think they are quiet a fit together. Bradley has a never quit mentallity and that's what Atlas likes in fighters. Hope they do some sound together although not a Bradley fan myself.

Comment

I can't wait for the abuse Teddy will shower on Tim while working his corner..."are you a Mormon?"

Comment

Originally posted by KidDinamita View Post
        Although Atlas has not been an active coach for quiet some time now, I think they are quiet a fit together. Bradley has a never quit mentallity and that's what Atlas likes in fighters. Hope they do some sound together although not a Bradley fan myself.
        Teddy Atlas isn't a good fit for anyone.

Comment

Working...
        X