Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why weren't people complaining when Floyd did the same thing to Gatti and Mosely??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bMak View Post
    I have no problem with Floyd did, but I agree that things were heating up and was disappointed with the ending. Floyd was starting to put a beating on Victor, the KO was coming.

Yet and still, Ortiz got spooked. He was having trouble hitting Floyd, was getting tagged, and lost himself. After the headbutt, he basically begged Floyd to take it easy on him and gets a pass for it.

The KO was poetic justice. No different from a batter getting hit by a pitch and hitting one out of the park his next time up; no different from a personal foul on a QB and a touchdown pass on the next play.
    Well said. I agree 100%.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      I have no problem with Floyd getting even, just don't end the fight like that
      I totally agree with this but I don't think Floyds intention was to end the fight...even tho the punches were hard, I really dont think they were thrown with fight ending intent.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Genius idea, bruh

Fixed it. You damn right that's genius

Comment

Originally posted by bMak View Post
          The KO was poetic justice. No different from a batter getting hit by a pitch and hitting one out of the park his next time up; no different from a personal foul on a QB and a touchdown pass on the next play.
          stop *****ing out of your mouth...

ortiz already got deducted a point... the foul was penalized... that suckerpunch that wifebeater threw was the act of a lowlife scumbag.

Comment

floyd didn't trick gatti/mosley by pretending to hug them like he did to ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
              stop *****ing out of your mouth...

ortiz already got deducted a point... the foul was penalized... that suckerpunch that wifebeater threw was the act of a lowlife scumbag.
              So do you think it was smart of Ortiz to take his eyes off Floyd when the ref already said lets go?

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
              same question to you.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                Your statement proves that our mind see what we wanna see. Personally, he didnt hug him he had his hands up ready to fight look at it in slow mo.

Comment

Originally posted by 1dcsailor View Post
                  So do you think it was smart of Ortiz to take his eyes off Floyd when the ref already said lets go?
                  of course it was dumb azz ****, but wifebeater should've had the decency to let ortiz get ready.

I agree that suckerpunch was legal, but it was classless and dishonorable... if you're the GOAT, you don't wanna win a fight that way

Comment

of course it was dumb azz ****, but wifebeater should've had the decency to let ortiz get ready.

I agree that suckerpunch was legal, but it was classless and dishonorable... if you're the GOAT, you don't wanna win a fight that way

I hear what your saying but you are getting to bent out of shape, Ortiz was no saint either.

Comment

Boxing is war. You think a soldier at war is going to say "look, that insurgent doesn't know I'm about to attack" and then warn him first or take advantage of an opportunity? I'm going with the latter.

Was it a cheap shot? Absolutely. Was Floyd Wrong for what he did? Absolutley not.

Ortiz learned 3 valuable lessons:

1. Don't try to head butt people.
                      2. Don't try to hug and kiss men, especially during a fight.
                      3. Protect yourself at all times

Comment

Working...
                      X