Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Magic Man" Paulie just confirmed what I told you all six months ago!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Magic Man" Paulie just confirmed what I told you all six months ago!!!

I told you guys Canelos team was waiting for triple G to age and I pretty much got ripped for it besides one or two people on here that see what's going on. Paulie is probably the best and most knowledgeable commentator around and when he speaks it's normally a hard truth.

"I told you guys 6 months ago"..Join date June-2016=3 months ago....SO WHO'S ALT ARE YOU?

Comment

He didn't confirm anything. He just stated what we all know, nothing really confirmed

Comment

I think most people see that is what Canelo's team is doing...we didn't need you to tell us

Hell I bet a lot of Canelo supporters will even admit that is what is happening

Comment

I don't think you understand the definition of the word "confirmed". Please don't use it again.

Comment

Fail thread is fail

Comment

Originally posted by larryusa View Post
              "I told you guys 6 months ago"..Join date June-2016=3 months ago....SO WHO'S ALT ARE YOU?
              LMFAO exactly what I was going to post

You're not suppose to expose yourself on your ALT IDIOT
              Last edited by sicko; 09-25-2016, 10:46 PM.

Comment

lol you know he aint gonna come back in this thread haha

Comment

Aged or not, he's only got himself to blame. He's had a career of beating subpar opposition, never wanted to budge on weight, just sat around and fought nobodies, trying to get money for one fight with 1 guy. Hasn't fought a single elite fighter, hasn't chased greatness....hype job all the way. That's Golovkin's career summed up.
                  Last edited by Metho_4u; 09-25-2016, 10:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                    He didn't confirm anything. He just stated what we all know, nothing really confirmed
                    This.

Everyone knew what GBP was scheming as soon as they said September 2017 and not sooner. We know why Canelo dropped the belt and went thru hell to make 154 again vs Smith just to play it off. But now says he's going to 160.

Comment

Working...
                    X