No announcement yet.

lomachenko fans need to stop crying about the salido loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lomachenko fans need to stop crying about the salido loss

Last edited by Tago Nang Tago; 05-17-2016, 10:36 PM.

Ese vato loco? Join date April 2016? lol yeah you're not a troll. Probably a trump supporter

Comment

Probably one of the most interesting fights made in recent memory.

A 1 fight novice vs a veteran with 50+ fights under his belt.

Comment

It was a dirty fight. Nothing worthy of respect for Salido. Probably why I don't feel the slightest bad for him getting robbed vs Martinez in fight #2.

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
          It was a dirty fight. Nothing worthy of respect for Salido. Probably why I don't feel the slightest bad for him getting robbed vs Martinez in fight #2.
          I'm sicc of ******* is like you. When gg was punching Monroe behind the head you guys don't say anyting

Comment

Who cares about that fight? I haven't seen anyone in nsb talking about this fight. Where did this even come from?

Comment

I love the way lomochenko got done dirty, Salido was representing for all the real boxers who put sweat blood and tears into this sport year after year after freaking years just to have this fancy amatuer come and think he can skip the trenches and not put his work in and just grab the glory, hell naw not on Salido Watch!.

Comment

Originally posted by ESE VATO LOCO
                he's a renown body snatcher, low blows will happen. maybe if lomaCLINCHko wasn't so reluctant on hugging when the fight goes on the inside he would have fared better. his trainer needs to teach that boy how to fight on the inside. that's the **** they don't teach in the amateurs.

salido definitely gained my respect that night (not that he lost it anyhow). he beat the "worlds greatest amateur of all time".
                It was his second professional fight...?

He gained your respect? Low blows and coming intentionally overweight gains you respect? Lol, just admit you're biased towards Mexican fighters. Salido could have been rabbit punching and you probably wouldn't give a single ****.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuedWLxnINQ

8 minutes of clips of the fight. Not everything in there is below the belt, but you obviously see a ridiculous amount of low blows. Keep covering your eyes and screaming, "la-la-la".

Comment

Originally posted by ESE VATO LOCO
                  of course they won't. ggg-loma-kovalev supporters have a certain agenda. they all view mexican and black fighters as "dirty" fighters who have no shame.
                  Have your recognition now.. you mexicans deserve it before GGG anally rapes Canela

Trust me, I'll be here catching your tears with a sombrero

Comment

Originally posted by ..,Krusher,.. View Post
                    Have your recognition now.. you mexicans deserve it before GGG anally rapes Canela

Trust me, I'll be here catching your tears with a sombrero
                    lil G dont want none dude a bum scared to fight ward but okay for froch or chavez, wants ward at a catchweight lol, scared to fight Canelo but guess what Rosado he was okay with a catchweight lmfao.

See the pattern, if not let me break it down a lil more precise for you

So GGG thinks hes special
                    • Pacquaio jumped up 2 weight classes for his shot at greatness against Oscar
                    • Mayweather jumped 1 weight class & bowed to ODH demand for his shot at greatness
                    • Canelo Went Down in Weight for his shot at greatness against Mayweather
                    • Ward Jumped up 1 Weight Class to Excell his claim for P4P Surpremecy against Kovalev

All these fighters were willing to take the risk necessary to claim and take the Glory they want, but GGG is not willing to do it. Go Home Coward YOU SCARED!

Comment

Working...
                    X