Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brandon Rios Stops Mike Alvarado in a Seven Round War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• great fight one of the best fight for fight of the year in my opinion great win for rios am not a fan of rios cuz his one dimensional anyone who can box like abril will show his weaknesss but i always knew that alvarado was a warrior but jst dint have it in him to trade whit a guy like rios straight up bombs still props to alvarado an thanks for this great fight next should be danny or matthyse

Comment

• A fight between two brawlers is determined by who either has the most power or the most skill
      Alvarado had the better skill but it wasn't enough to offset Rios power. That's the bottom line. Too bad Alvarado doesn't have a lot of power. But great performance by Rios ans I dobt even like the guy. But he's a true warrior. He should stay away from any skilled boxers

Comment

• tremendous fight! congrat Rios! You're the man. What a warrior. I believe he can match any fighter. I'd like to see Bradley's ass get whooped.

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
          A fight between two brawlers is determined by who either has the most power or the most skill
          Alvarado had the better skill but it wasn't enough to offset Rios power. That's the bottom line. Too bad Alvarado doesn't have a lot of power. But great performance by Rios ans I dobt even like the guy. But he's a true warrior. He should stay away from any skilled boxers
          some good points , but theres such thing as a skilled brawler too ,Jake la motta ,Hearns,hagler,duran,pacman all very skilled brawlers.Rios is getting there his inside game is sweet he can be out-boxed just like any other in boxing history ,but hes got his line of attack down and thats always sweet to see.

Comment

• Originally posted by dnut17 View Post
            Rios proved he can bang with the bigger guys very impressive. But the Pacquiao/Marquez talk is kind of ridiculous. Pacquiao ruins Rios hes taylor made. If Marquez wins and looses a step maybe. This GBP Top Rank bull is preventing a real return to relavance for boxing. This is the perfect example. Rios vs any of the top 5 140lbers is must see but...
            not ridiculous because both them guys are getting old,Jmm is older Pacman has lost a step or two, too many wars, Brandon doesnt have the skills those guys have true,but last time i checked this is still a young mans sport.Both those dudes would take a mauling win or lose...

Comment

• Great fight, I would to see a rematch if Alvarado is up for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                rios is not a small threat to any top 5 junior welter. rios is there to get fans. arum knows he isnt selling his boxing skills to the public, hes sellin what he hopes is alot of blood and guts. arum and 99% of the boxing community knows where rios stands. rios does not have any skills, and anyone with basic fundamentals will give ALLLLLL kinds of problems. i know why hes popular and thats fine, but he doesnt trouble any JWW champ, or anyone in the top 5, just doesnt...
                arum doesnt need to sell "boxing skills" first of all brawlers are far more exciting than boxers",brawlers historically have won just as many if not more fights than"boxers" Brawlers quite often beat "skilled boxers" Duran vs leaonard 1, mike tyson vs spinks,manny vs anyone, theres pretty boxers like fraud gayfeather, but we all know hes ducking manny any wimp that barley makes it out alive aginst Cotto like gayweather did aint beating Manny sorry !!!! OH SNAP!:****you::****you::****you::****you:

Comment

• Here we had a great fight against two solid contenders yet there are people who are hating. Nobody is claiming Rios is a ATG. He's an action fighter who brings entertaining fights, so just sit back and enjoy his fights, for fuck sake. Good grief.

Comment

• Funny how Khan never mentions any of these two monsters, perhaps they don't exist in his world, lol.

Comment

• funny how Khan never mentions any of these two monsters, perhaps they don't exist in his world, lol

Comment

Working...
                      X