• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i added u, gimme sum greenk home

Comment

We're doing good!!

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K10 View Post
        I'm new to the Facebook thing so I wanna send the invites if ya'll wanna add me. If I don't respond to you real quick it's probably cause I'm still working out how the notification **** works.

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/...?id=1562095397
        Haha..So you gave in to the fad, huh Vers?? Seems like everyone has a facebook and has to have a facebook now.. Everyone is trying to get me to make a page, but I won't give in.. I'm just not into reading about everyone elses lives and them boast about themselves..

Comment

Originally posted by KING 2K10 View Post
          Haha..So you gave in to the fad, huh Vers?? Seems like everyone has a facebook and has to have a facebook now.. Everyone is trying to get me to make a page, but I won't give in.. I'm just not into reading about everyone elses lives and them boast about themselves..
          I just now started pretty much. I really didn't do Myspace either, still really don't. I just did Facebook to meet old friends. I became distant and didn't talk to many ppl for about 10 years so I snapped out of it and decided to do it.

I don't go around looking at someones pages really. I just make comments about ****.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K10 View Post
            I just now started pretty much. I really didn't do Myspace either, still really don't. I just did Facebook to meet old friends. I became distant and didn't talk to many ppl for about 10 years so I snapped out of it and decided to do it.

I don't go around looking at someones pages really. I just make comments about ****.
            Yea, I hear ya on that.. I use my brothers page to look up old friends, but I don't comment or anything..Just crazy to see someone after like 10 years..

Comment

Originally posted by KING 2K10 View Post
              Yea, I hear ya on that.. I use my brothers page to look up old friends, but I don't comment or anything..Just crazy to see someone after like 10 years..
              Yeah I know. I found and have talked to and chilled with like 6 of my female friends in the past 2 months. Good stuff.

Comment

I never knew you were black

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                  I never knew you were black
                  the point giver hath decided to hit professor dlt up twice today.
                  :ROCK:

Comment

I need more Boxingscene buddies. There's not many out there on my friend list.

Comment

Vers., I'd add you but I don't trust most of these punka$$es on this site.

Comment

Working...
                      X