• Show
Clear All

Jack Lalane

Comment

Frederick Willis

Comment

El Chapulin

Comment

Mike Tyson because he has had the advantage of much improved media hype over his career. Wherether or not he was the most fearsome is doubtable I think Liston and Foreman are above him.

Comment

Tyson - After the Berbick KO and after saying stuff like 'I was trying to force the bone of his nose through his brain' opponents were beaten before they got in the ring. It was like they were walking to the guilotine!!

Comment

Originally posted by No-Mas
              Most feared heavyweight: JACK JOHNSON - and it had little to do with his boxing ability.

Champion Tommy Burns ducked him for months, and then Jeffries had to be pulled out of years of retirement in order to find someone (someone white) who could lick Johnson. The burden of fighting Johnson was too great for too many to handle. Who wanted The Great White Hope tag applied to them? Bad enough fighting a tough fighter like Johnson, but add onto that the weight of an entire race!? No surprise not many sought to challenge Johnson.
              i agree, jack johnson was a monster, fraizer, foreman and tyson were all strong boys but jack was a monster. he destroyed men, the only reason little people know of him is because he was at the begining of boxing. he boxed in the early 20's or 30's and thus he was not known so well. however i know many great fighters would be scared ****less to fight him.

Comment

Foreman,then Tyson or Liston

Comment

Originally posted by BigMikeD
                  Jack Lalane
                  LOL, even though you're a ******, that's hilarious!! He's says he'll live to 150.

Comment

Originally posted by cple
                    Liston tops my list, followed by Foreman and Tyson.
                    yeah thats real talk

Comment

foreman and tyson, easily.

Comment

Working...
                      X