Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1 thing no ones mentioned..cottos chin..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 thing no ones mentioned..cottos chin..

i remember people saying he had a glass chin..lol..the man has a good beard..clottey hit him with big shots and he never fell..it took margo 10 rounds to make him take a knee..140 really was the differance...cotto damn near has a granite chin

Yep his beard is good. Not granite, but definitely some kind of hard material.

Comment

I completely agree. This Cotto glassjaw talk should end. He has taken shots from Margarito, Shane, Judah and Clottey and has yet to go down (excluding the voluntary knees).

Comment

He has a very good chin. He's never been knocked out. He was stopped by Margarito only because his corner threw in the towel when he took the last knee. He gets hit hard by almost everyone he faces and he has only lost once. I'd say that's a pretty fucking good chin.

Comment

Clottey is no Zab Judah though. Clottey is not a hard hitter.

Comment

his chin is good, he must have been hella drained at 140.

Comment

Cotto s chin is really good.

Comment

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
                i remember people saying he had a glass chin..lol..the man has a good beard..clottey hit him with big shots and he never fell..it took margo 10 rounds to make him take a knee..140 really was the differance...cotto damn near has a granite chin
                When was the last time Clottey stopped a fighter??????????????????

Cotto was getting HURT by Clottey's weak shots..if that's what you call granite you're crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by P4PKING_2008 :) View Post
                  Clottey is no Zab Judah though. Clottey is not a hard hitter.
                  I see you paid for your sigs but haven't pay off your bets.

You are a disgrace sir.

For Shame!!!!

Pay Toincito his money LOSER!

Comment

Originally posted by Deja_Vous View Post
                    When was the last time Clottey stopped a fighter??????????????????

Cotto was getting HURT by Clottey's weak shots..if that's what you call granite you're crazy.
                    shut up man..your cotto hate is getting old

Comment

Working...
                    X