Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KKKovalev Is Getting KO'd Tomorrow Night!...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by TripleGFightFan View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
            Then Ward bruttally knocked down... Robbery!

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
              Man I was gonna leave you alone to wallow in your stupidity, but you keep asking for it. Pitches, sounds etc don't exist independent of time, fcuking idiot. Hertz field is something you made up, dummy. Hertz is just another unit of measure, defined as cycles per second. So if you got a problem with seconds... Go study up for those GEDs, cretin
              HoeBando HeroBando

In order to for an experience to be had there has to be 2 points of consciousness...and observer and an experiencer...the observer is the real the experiencer is not...the physical world is a hologram ...where do you think you are when you are dreaming? Do you see with your eyes or do you see with your brain...if your brain ceases and body ceases...does your consciousness cease?...No because all matter is energy and so is consciousness...energy never dies but just gets redistributed...this is a scientific fact ...you little fuck bitch...

HoeBando HeroBando

Prove that "Time" is "Real" and back it up with Facts and credible sources...Cuck...

HoeBando HeroBando

WRONG HERTZ IS THE UNIT OF FREQUENCY CYCLES PER SECOND NOT UNIT OF MEASURE CYCLES PER SECOND...

The unit of frequency – cycle per second – was named the "hertz" in his honor.[1]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heinrich_Hertz

Heinrich Rudolf Hertz (German: [hɛɐʦ]; 22 February 1857 – 1 January 1894) was a German physicist who first conclusively proved the existence of electromagnetic waves theorized by James Clerk Maxwell's electromagnetic theory of light. Hertz proved the theory by engineering instruments to transmit and receive radio pulses using experimental procedures that ruled out all other known wireless phenomena. The unit of frequency – cycle per second – was named the "hertz" in his honor.[1]

Heinrich Hertz proved the existence of em waves and James Maxwell's em theory of light...em waves oscillate between particle or solid form and wave form but it can only be wave form can only be made solid by the observer as stated before...now you go back and get your boy scout science lesson you missed during summer break...so you can be smarter than a 5th grader...

Also, pitches, colors and sounds exist independently in their own dimension independent of time....reverse time and it spells emit which means to release...time is a mental construct used to constrain the brain and keep it limited like you for example...but "clock" time is useful for managing under this current 12 month gregorian calendar...other than that "time" as we know it is an illusion which has been proven by many scientists already you little pussy prick...so if you can prove to me that "Time" is an actual "Real" thing...because I'm sure it's a different time over in Japan and China right now than where you or I am...so how can "Time" be real???...You're not on my level to be even be "chatting" with me...

Comment

HoeBando HeroBando

In order to for an experience to be had there has to be 2 points of consciousness...and observer and an experiencer...the observer is the real the experiencer is not...the physical world is a hologram ...where do you think you are when you are dreaming? Do you see with your eyes or do you see with your brain...if your brain ceases and body ceases...does your consciousness cease?...No because all matter is energy and so is consciousness...energy never dies but just gets redistributed...this is a scientific fact ...you little fuck bitch...

HoeBando HeroBando

Prove that "Time" is "Real" and back it up with Facts and credible sources...Cuck...

HoeBando HeroBando

WRONG HERTZ IS THE UNIT OF FREQUENCY CYCLES PER SECOND NOT UNIT OF MEASURE CYCLES PER SECOND...

The unit of frequency – cycle per second – was named the "hertz" in his honor.[1]

Heinrich Rudolf Hertz (German: [hɛɐʦ]; 22 February 1857 – 1 January 1894) was a German physicist who first conclusively proved the existence of electromagnetic waves theorized by James Clerk Maxwell's electromagnetic theory of light. Hertz proved the theory by engineering instruments to transmit and receive radio pulses using experimental procedures that ruled out all other known wireless phenomena. The unit of frequency – cycle per second – was named the "hertz" in his honor.[1]

Heinrich Hertz proved the existence of em waves and James Maxwell's em theory of light...em waves oscillate between particle or solid form and wave form but it can only be wave form can only be made solid by the observer as stated before...now you go back and get your boy scout science lesson you missed during summer break...so you can be smarter than a 5th grader...

Also, pitches, colors and sounds exist independently in their own dimension independent of time....reverse time and it spells emit which means to release...time is a mental construct used to constrain the brain and keep it limited like you for example...but "clock" time is useful for managing under this current 12 month gregorian calendar...other than that "time" as we know it is an illusion which has been proven by many scientists already you little pussy prick...so if you can prove to me that "Time" is an actual "Real" thing...because I'm sure it's a different time over in Japan and China right now than where you or I am...so how can "Time" be real???...You're not on my level to be even be "chatting" with me...
                HoeBando HeroBando

answer since you're so smart...dickhead...

Comment

HoeBando HeroBando

HoeBando HeroBando

HoeBando HeroBando

HoeBando HeroBando

Comment

HoeBando HeroBando

HoeBando HeroBando

HoeBando HeroBando

HoeBando HeroBando

Comment

HoeBando HeroBando

HoeBando HeroBando

HoeBando HeroBando

HoeBando HeroBando

answer the above since you're so smart...dickhead...

Comment

Working...
                      X