This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
    I have come to the conclusion Eric Dier is a bang average player.

Pochettino is probably the best manager in the league. He must be. None of those English Spurs players are very good apart from Kane.
    Wasn't Dier a center back at first though?

I personally rate Rose however. When a left back is the reason a club does a number on a club like Chelsea... He has to be ratable.

Every other English player though. You're probably right. I don't even rate Walker highly either. Clyne has always been better in my opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
      Why? The only memorable game from the world cup was germany destroying brazil 7-0..

Other then that you had Argentina.. holland.. spain an co boring there way through the tournament. England should go if it means the PL doesn't get interrupted for this bull****..

I'd much rather see a Jose Mourhino led United then watch England play.. that should say it all
      My mistake. I was talking about the national team, not the PL.

Comment

• I barely watched a single minute of this international break, what a load of ****.

If you have BT Sport's they show the A League (Australian football league). It's entertaining, kind of like the MLS.

These internationals are a joke though. Championship teams would beat most of these international teams and I am being serious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
          I barely watched a single minute of this international break, what a load of ****.

If you have BT Sport's they show the A League (Australian football league). It's entertaining, kind of like the MLS.

These internationals are a joke though. Championship teams would beat most of these international teams and I am being serious.
          What always strikes me about internationals is a Raheem Sterling.

He looks alright at City. He looks terrible for England.

Another point that frustrates me is that Andros Townsend isn't a regular. I know he isn't the greatest player but international football is of a lower standard and in terms of carrying the ball up the pitch at pace I would argue he is a better player than both Sterling and Walcott at that. He is also very direct. And the clincher is every time that guy has played for England he has played well.

International football is barely football. History tells us some utter bums like Milan Baros have been dangerous international footballers. They just like playing it!

Especially now - England pick players on what reputation. What reputation?

Adam Lallana is the only player in that whole team who is actually a good footballer technically.

Another thing Internationals have taught me is that Henderson's goal against Chelsea should be struck off. It was an aberration. Some sort of schism in the earths gravitational pull and that happened. A kangaroo is just as likely to bend in a pearler from 30 yards at Stamford Bridge as Jordan Henderson is.
          Last edited by Sparked_26; 11-13-2016, 06:44 AM.

Comment

• Not sure about a kangaroo mate, but this guy....

Comment

• Looks like Daniel Sturridge is on his way out of Anfield.

The main stand is definitely bearing fruit... for other clubs it seems

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                Looks like Daniel Sturridge is on his way out of Anfield.

Depends how you look at it mate,

The fact that a player of Sturridge's quality can't get near our first 11 says alot about our squad this year.

We don't rely on one player anymore, we have 4/5 capable of winning a game for us.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                  Looks like Daniel Sturridge is on his way out of Anfield.

You have a tiny stadium doe.

Comment

• Andres Lallana off injured

I hope whoevers idea it was to have pointless, dog **** international friendlies at this stage of the season gets aids, not just any kind of aids..FULL BLOWN BIG FAT AIDS. AND HERPES. YOU ****S.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                      England are back baby.
                      Confirmed.

Comment

Working...
                      X