No announcement yet.

How old will GGG be when canelo finally fights him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    He wants ggig to improve resume, or rather get more wear and tear. Similar to what Khan asked if brook. Difference is ggg is already a big name and known whilst brook was less known.
    Canelo is the bigger star and bigger earner.

97k...Alvarez can do better than that shaving on PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
      I wouldn't say comfortably, from what I understand it is incredibly difficult for him to get down but he has found a way to do it. I don't think it will be easy at all for him to drop that extra pound today.
      Originally posted by Kigali View Post

Canelo didnt do much more vs khan. It seems as if canelo needs a dance partner like mayweather and cotto to do respectable numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
        Again anything is possible, however, I have never heard of any such news.
        I have never heard such news about Canelo either.

Comment

Don't matter, nelo is underdog. Gig don't need to improve resume to fight melody.

Comment

Originally posted by larryusa View Post
            Hell if Canelo chooses to not fight him then oh well...GGG will have to go elsewhere and fight better comp....He should look to fight the Ward-Kovalev winner
            You were so outraged about GGG fighting a huge welterweight champion. Now you think GGG who make 160 easy as pie and is a medium or small old middleweight should go up to 175 to fight the best light heavyweight in the world. Nice double standard.I'll take a wild guess that GGG is a boxer you don't like much and Ward is a favorite of yours. So you would like GGG to spot Ward 15 pounds of weight and 3 years of age.

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
              Canelo didnt do much more vs khan. It seems as if canelo needs a dance partner like mayweather and cotto to do respectable numbers.
              Canelo doesn't need a dancer partner half as much as GGG does....that's for damn sure.

Canelo will always outsell GGG.

A-side is Alvarez...plus he's younger with the better resume.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                You were so outraged about GGG fighting a huge welterweight champion. Now you think GGG who make 160 easy as pie and is a medium or small old middleweight should go up to 175 to fight the best light heavyweight in the world. Nice double standard.I'll take a wild guess that GGG is a boxer you don't like much and Ward is a favorite of yours. So you would like GGG to spot Ward 15 pounds of weight and 3 years of age.
                That's what Kel Brook just did.
                Why can't the great Golovkin????

Kell is 5'9..you gotta be a dwarf to call that huge.

He's a career WW....stop spinning it.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                  Don't matter, nelo is underdog. Gig don't need to improve resume to fight melody.
                  The underdog is the A side and doesn't need the B side guy.

The underdog can sell more than 97k ppv's walking his dog through the park.

Comment

That's what Kel Brook just did.
                    Why can't the great Golovkin????

Kell is 5'9..you gotta be a dwarf to call that huge.

He's a career WW....stop spinning it.
                    Brooks promoter was trying to get paid. He had eubank jr lined up until eubank sr asked for double. Hearn got brook to take the same amount offered to eubank jr .

All this after saunders jacobs and eubank jr found a way not to fight GGG again along with canelo ducking.

Brook became a glorified tune up/stay busy fight.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                      g string doesn't have to move up, but if he can't land a fight with Canelo it will be his only option to make serious money and have any semblance of a note worthy legacy.

Comment

Working...
                      X