Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paul Walker vs. Ryan Gosling

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I'm looking forward to seeing 'hours'. Currently watching 'vehicle 19', and I want to punch Paul walkers character in the face. Its not really bad acting I guess, just a terrible script. His character is legit ******ed, and can't seem to put the most obvious things together.

Haven't seen anything with gosling in it, I dont think.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
      What the ****?, Gosling looks exactly like the villain in the last season of Dexter.
      Sorta the other way around, but yeah I remember that. That guy looked eerily similar to Gosling.

Comment

If I woke up tomorrow morning looking like Paul Walker I'd die a happy mofo.

Can't say the same for Ryan Gosling. Kinda looks weak and geeky.

Also, Walker was known for attracting young and hot, barely legal girls, right until his death at age 40 (and I'm not talking about the JB thing he supposedly had)

Gosling on the other hand, although I'm sure he can attract some nice looking JB, goes for old broads with shrivelled up egg, and he's about a decade younger than Walker. I'm not saying Eva Mendez is nasty, on the contrary she's hot as ****, but you get my gist (apparently they broke up).

I'd go for walker because even at 40, he had that pretty boy youthful alpha look, where Gosling looks much older than his actual age and has beta characteristics.

Comment

Originally posted by Prostitroop View Post
          If I woke up tomorrow morning looking like Paul Walker I'd die a happy mofo.

Can't say the same for Ryan Gosling. Kinda looks weak and geeky.

Also, Walker was known for attracting young and hot, barely legal girls, right until his death at age 40 (and I'm not talking about the JB thing he supposedly had)

Gosling on the other hand, although I'm sure he can attract some nice looking JB, goes for old broads with shrivelled up egg, and he's about a decade younger than Walker. I'm not saying Eva Mendez is nasty, on the contrary she's hot as ****, but you get my gist (apparently they broke up).

I'd go for walker because even at 40, he had that pretty boy youthful alpha look, where Gosling looks much older than his actual age and has beta characteristics.

posts like these make me encourage all you guys out there to periodically look up threads you've created. i had never seen this gem until now

Comment

Paul Walker obviously had the bigger penis.

Comment

have you even seen drive?

Comment

Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
                Paul Walker obviously had the bigger penis.

it's the truth, and i'm glad you brought this up.

Comment

It isn't even a contest. Paul Walker (RIP) has seldom been in a great movie he was in Flags of our Fathers which was reasonably good outside of that I can't think of a really great movie he has been in or put in a great performance.

Goslings' career is levels above - Place beyond the Pines, Crazy, Stupid, Love, Drive, Blue Valentine & Lars and the Real Girl are all very very good movies. Half Nelson is absolutely a incredible movie.

Still haven't seen Hours though.

Comment

... Gosling is an extremely gifted actor... (Never watched a Walker movie...)

Comment

Working...
                    X