Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is Ward-Dawson gonna be similar to Bradley-Alexander?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NOPE! Not even close!

Bradley told you fukin idiots that Alexander wasn't ready and they should hold off fighting each other but stupid fans and media people did not listen, they started saying "Bradley Was Scared" "Bradley Was Ducking" so he went ahead and took the fight and HBO gave them a nice Payday plus the Guarantee of another good pay day after they fight so they took that fight

This right here is Two P4P Fighters in the PRIME of their careers fighting each other while they are at their very best, neither is too old or too young, both are in their PRIME...Yeah I expect clinching from Ward, but like against B-Hop, Dawson not going to stop the action and complain to the refs about Head Clashes or none of that, he will continue to fight on even if he has two cuts over his eyes like he had against B-Hop because of Head Clashes

As seen against Pascal, even when Dawson is down he can come on strong late in a fight and really make things interesting and he fights even harder when he gets upset

In saying all that I still don't have a fukin clue who is going to win, kinda leaning towards Ward because of the Weight, but Dawson when motivated to go with all that talent can be unbeatable!

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
      NOPE! Not even close!

Bradley told you fukin idiots that Alexander wasn't ready and they should hold off fighting each other but stupid fans and media people did not listen, they started saying "Bradley Was Scared" "Bradley Was Ducking" so he went ahead and took the fight and HBO gave them a nice Payday plus the Guarantee of another good pay day after they fight so they took that fight

This right here is Two P4P Fighters in the PRIME of their careers fighting each other while they are at their very best, neither is too old or too young, both are in their PRIME...Yeah I expect clinching from Ward, but like against B-Hop, Dawson not going to stop the action and complain to the refs about Head Clashes or none of that, he will continue to fight on even if he has two cuts over his eyes like he had against B-Hop because of Head Clashes

As seen against Pascal, even when Dawson is down he can come on strong late in a fight and really make things interesting and he fights even harder when he gets upset

In saying all that I still don't have a fukin clue who is going to win, kinda leaning towards Ward because of the Weight, but Dawson when motivated to go with all that talent can be unbeatable!
      good post!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        Dawson and Alexander are both the taller, more talented fighters who like to throw combos.

Bradley and Ward both have unpleasant styles to most fans and have more IQ.

I can see a scenario where this fight is kind of like Bradley-Alexander, just at a far higher level. The rich man's version, as I said earlier.
        I'm a Chad fan and very much want him to win this fight, but I don't think I could consider him the more talented fighter here.

Ward, in terms of skill, is behind only Mayweather IMO. His skill level is every bit as high as his ring IQ.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
          no...this fight will be NOTHING like that....may I ask why some think this will be similiar?
          Becuz Ward isn't an elite talent like Roy Jones, he's forced to dominate his opponents with his mind just like Bradley... And since he lacks power, it'll all last until the end of 12 full rounds And nobody wants to watch a chess match no matter how once-sided...

Dawson is like Alexander where he does have a lot of talent and skill, but is one-dimensional and will basically be doing the same thing over and over... If Ward figures him out, he's not gonna do nothing different, and as I already mentioned Ward dominating an opponent isn't gonna be the most entertaining thing on TV

Comment

Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
            Becuz Ward isn't an elite talent like Roy Jones, he's forced to dominate his opponents with his mind just like Bradley... And since he lacks power, it'll all last until the end of 12 full rounds And nobody wants to watch a chess match no matter how once-sided...

Dawson is like Alexander where he does have a lot of talent and skill, but is one-dimensional and will basically be doing the same thing over and over... If Ward figures him out, he's not gonna do nothing different, and as I already mentioned Ward dominating an opponent isn't gonna be the most entertaining thing on TV
            I'm sorry but this post makes absolutely no sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post

pictures will help maybe??

Comment

NO Dawson is more skilled then Alexander and a better boxer only thing I don't like about this fight is the 168 otherwise I bet the house on Dawson win

Comment

Unless one of these two top fighters takes somewhat of a risk in the ring, we will certainly have another Bradley-Alexander on our hands. I like to see two top African-American fighters on top of their games squaring off. Mosley and Mayweather is the best that comes to mind. They fought and took care of what they needed to take care of. I hope Ward-Dawson entertains. Their names are recognized and they are both lineal champions but the action has to translate.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    Lol, Ward is like (like, not the same as equal to) Bradley... He's a ring genius that adapts to ur style and dominates you... But he doesn't dominate u like Tyson or Roy Jones, he does it like old Bernard Hopkins and its not exciting to watch

Dawson is like (like, not the same as equal to) Alexander where he is a skilled and talented boxer, but is one dimensional and does the same thing over and over (which is what Alexander does)... If Ward can figure him out, they will start just going through the motions and it will be a boring fight just like Bradley-Alexander

Not as boring becuz stylistically all the fighter mentioned don't fight the same, Ward is more skilled than Bradley, and Dawson is more well-rounded than Alexander, but its just a bigger better version of the same story

get it????

Comment

It's going to be a fast paced high level chess match. It won't be ****ing Ward-Gatti but I guarantee the consensus will be the fight was pretty damn good.

Comment

Working...
                      X