I spotted a Flaw in Dexter Season 6 storyline

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
    Yeah: Season Four

His former love Debra Morgan begins an investigation into the past of the Ice Truck Killer. She learns of Laura Moser and through extensive research, finally discovers the truth about Dexter's relation to Brian as his actual biological brother. She confronts him about this, informing him of this information while also realizing that Brian was using her just to get to Dexter. The matter is never spoken of again following the Trinity Case, though Brian is often mentioned in Dexter's thinking in relation to events where he deals with someone's brother and other characters often refer back to the case through the series.

And things carried on as usual until her shrink sessions. When you think about it, the storyline is getting too far fetched. His whole Serial Killing routine depends on him being a Low-profile Lab guy.

His whole Low profile shtick has been compromised. I mean he has a Police sister who was engaged to a serial Killer. Then his wife was killed by a serial killer. His Sister finds out that the serial killer she was engaged to was his biological brother, even though that never got revealed to the Press.

Either way, he shouldn't be able to walk around and continue with the killing spree as easily considering he and his sister were personally involved with two different serial killers. But oh well, it's television.
    ANyway, whatever flow there is in Dexter. Just remember, Vince Masuka makes it a perfect series.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
      And now it turns out the Youngster is the actual Doomsday killer, not the old Professor. They've been pulling tricks on us the entire time.

They're getting too smart for their own good.
      I've had a hunch that Travis was the Doomsday Killer. Gellar was never shown to speak to anybody but Travis (like Dexter and his dad). In the episode where Travis and Gellar were in the restaurant to stake out another kill, the waitress never looks at Gellar at all. But there were some spots where I began doubting my theory (especially this current episode when Travis was in the car with Dexter and he saw Gellar walking and said, "There! That's Geller!).

Comment

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
        I've had a hunch that Travis was the Doomsday Killer. Gellar was never shown to speak to anybody but Travis (like Dexter and his dad). In the episode where Travis and Gellar were in the restaurant to stake out another kill, the waitress never looks at Gellar at all. But there were some spots where I began doubting my theory (especially this current episode when Travis was in the car with Dexter and he saw Gellar walking and said, "There! That's Geller!).
        Reflecting on everything now after this episode, I can see how they gave us hints. I.E. Dexter always referring to the professor as Travis' dark passenger.

I'm trying to think if they did this right. At one point Dexter followed Travis after he let him go from the car. And he left just before Travis ran into Professor.

Why did he let go of the one female? And what did she say to police? That she just heard one guy or two, while she was tied up and blind folded? At what point did he kill the professor? Was The professor alive during any of the scenes they were shown together or was he dead from the vary beginning and all the scenes were part of Travis' imagination?

Comment

The showrunner talking about the twist of the Doomsday Killer. REALLY interesting stuff.

Comment

Working...
          X