Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody know Danny Garcias Next possible opponent??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
    10 legit low blows, 20 more questionable low blows, closes an eye and gets a 114-112 with only one point point deduction after several warnings for the low blows. No Id like a rematch.
    You got my vote

Comment

He said right after the Broner/Maidana fight his next fight would be at 140 and that he was in no hurry to move up.

Comment

Low blows a legit way to win.
        So are punches behind the head

Comment

If he stays at 140lbs, I think the winner of Lamont Peterson vs. Dierry Jean would be an opponent for Danny to unify the belts even more. I believe at 147lbs, Paulie Malignaggi makes for the most interesting fight and would be a good event at the Barclays Center.

Other than that, I would figure someone coming off a loss like Lucas Matthysse in a rematch is a viable option and Devon Alexander at 147lbs makes sense to me. I also think a Danny Garcia vs. Adrien Broner match at 140lbs would be extremely interesting to say the least.

Comment

He can rematch Lucas and beat him without throwing an excessive amount of lowblows.
            And illegal clinches.

Comment

Originally posted by MODAPHUKA View Post
              Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah......

All I ever see you do is cry like a b*tch about that fight.
              You seem completely unable to contradict what he's saying.

Comment

Originally posted by VaBoriKua2012 View Post
                U weren't saying nothing when matthysse was rabbit punching every opponent including Danny. Plus almost all the low blows came when matthysse was pulling dannys head down
                Lmao the fact Tranny Garcia needed to constantly clinch against a guy that only had one eye for the majority of the fight kind of shows how good he really is...

Classless so called "talent" who doesn't know the difference between a body shot and hitting someone on the groin.

Yes you and Tranny boy are suited for one another.

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
                  So are punches behind the head
                  Ask yourself why did the rabbit punches happen?
                  Was Danny boy clinching all the time during when Matthysse was closing the distance looking for an inside fight?

I mean am I under the impression you're forgetting Lucas only had one eye at the time he was looking to close the distance but whenever he got close Danny would look to tie him up with a clinch instead of legally fighting his way out of it, I guess its a blessing being golden boys bum boy.

Whenever Danny looked to clinch Lucas looked to fight his way out of the clinch its not his fault Danny had to fight dirty the entirety of the fight to scrape a decision, If anything Danny was lucky not to be DQ'ed it was just as bad as Golota vs Bowe.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneLocust View Post
                    You seem like you don't give a fuck about contradictIng what he's saying.
                    There , fixed....

Comment

10 legit low blows, 20 more questionable low blows, closes an eye and gets a 114-112 with only one point point deduction after several warnings for the low blows. No Id like a rematch.
                      He hit Garcia with a score of big shots and never moved a hair on his balls. Move on.

Comment

Working...
                      X