Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gatti vs Ward Legendary Nights was a JOKE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man mah dood Broner wuda whooped Gatti Ward on da same night at da same time yo...

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
      I cant believe these two F level fighters got a 1 hour special just cuz one of em choose to die mysteriously, this two bum club fighters claim to fame was beating the jounreyman out of each other
      hmmm,,,I see a pattern here. any white fighters you don't trash? I see Marciano,,wlad,,,gatti and ward are all bums

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
        WTF is a 'hill billy demographic'?
        Thats what i want to know i guess he means white people maybe? But seeing that Gatti was from Jersey and Canada I hardly consider the majority of the people in those areas "hill billy". Maybe Christy martins fanbase would be more accurately described as "hill billy" since shes from west virginia

Comment

Originally posted by RVABoxer View Post
          Thats what i want to know i guess he means white people maybe? But seeing that Gatti was from Jersey and Canada I hardly consider the majority of the people in those areas "hill billy". Maybe Christy martins fanbase would be more accurately described as "hill billy" since shes from west virginia
          And Ward's from Massachusetts. About as far from hill billy as it gets.

Comment

******ed ass Sux On Dix hating again. What's new? Sounds like he's bitter that any fight of Gatti V Ward was infinitely more entertaining that the combined careers of Mayweather. Broner and Ward LMAO. Sux On Dix, you can post here when Mayweather has even one tenth of the set of balls Gatti or Ward had.

Comment

Can someone ban this idiot. i caught mod harrassment for lesser shiiiit. How are you going to let him disrespect a dead legend? Fn punk.

Yet if Pac was the defensive guy and Floyd was the all action fighter "Pac be borin doe"

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
                I cant believe these two F level fighters got a 1 hour special just cuz one of em choose to die mysteriously, this two bum club fighters claim to fame was beating the jounreyman out of each other
                Ward-Gatti got that one hour special because of humans blood lust. Nothing else explains it.

Comment

Originally posted by $Natedatpkid$ View Post
                  Can someone ban this idiot. i caught mod harrassment for lesser shiiiit. How are you going to let him disrespect a dead legend? Fn punk.

Yet if Pac was the defensive guy and Floyd was the all action fighter "Pac be borin doe"

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                  yea,,,its sad what certain posters can get away with on here. the blatant race hating has to go

Comment

Originally posted by beez721 View Post
                    yea,,,its sad what certain posters can get away with on here. the blatant race hating has to go
                    This idiot is well known for it, yet the mods seem to keep letting him back. Just a racist dickhead alt, I'm almost certain its Big Dunn's sock puppet.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      I normally get a laugh out of your threads, but "one of them chose to die mysteriously?" That's messed up man. Really messed up.
                      The corrupt police say he killed himself. Those close to him say he would never do that, cause he really is a fuking warrior. It was prob his crazy wife but who knows

Comment

Working...
                      X