Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andre Ward working the mitts post shoulder surgery

That my boy right there, him and Amir gonna run **** from now on

Comment

I've always enjoyed watching Ward shadowbox or hit the mitts, same with Marquez, Hopkins, those guys have extremely good coordination. They look to perfect single punches, as oppose to throwing random sloppy combinations like Khan. This was in preparation for Dawson...

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
        I've always enjoyed watching Ward shadowbox or hit the mitts, same with Marquez, Hopkins, those guys have extremely good coordination. They look to perfect single punches, as oppose to throwing random sloppy combinations like Khan. This was in preparation for Dawson...

Amir has been spending a lot of time with Ward, they have become very good friends.

Ward and Hunter are changing Khan's mentality, turning him into an expert technician.

Ward himself said "I see a lot of myself when I look at Amir, he just never had that guidance, now with the proper guidance he will be a p4p top fighter"

Virgil Hunter said "Khan's skill make me weep"

Khan and Ward taking over.

Comment

Ward is THEE MAN...good to see him back in the gym!!...after Virg finishes tudoring....come to papa for that schooling!!!

lets get it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
            Amir has been spending a lot of time with Ward, they have become very good friends.

Ward and Hunter are changing Khan's mentality, turning him into an expert technician.

Ward himself said "I see a lot of myself when I look at Amir, he just never had that guidance, now with the proper guidance he will be a p4p top fighter"

If Khan stops looking to overwhelm opponents with combinations, and work on a good one two or lead right hand, that right there would help him a lot. We'll see, I still think we see the same ol' Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post

I hope it's true because I'd love to see Amir Khan change for the better. comeback stories are always good.

Comment

always thought ward had bigger calves.. looking good though.

Comment

His left is looking tremendous. I'm glad to see him doing what he does best!

Comment

Looks like they're working on shifting his weight properly as to put more pop in that left hook without exerting so much force through the shoulder. Thats why admire Ward, in that clip he looks more like a student learning from a teacher than a P4Per just going through the motions.

Comment

Working...
                    X