Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Broner avoid the top people at 140 and 147 like Floyd did as he moves up?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how do u surmise a fighter will avoid other fighters when they havent done it in the past? do u guys simply want to hate this young man that bad??? theres plenty not to like about him, choose something. dont make crap up

Comment

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
      LOL at the same person under different alts talking to himself. NSB is trash.

exactly. I wish reed and boston guy would just off this clown already.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        exactly. I wish reed and boston guy would just off this clown already.
        they wont, if they were, they would have done it a long time ago. i think the poor kid is funny tho.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          This actually happened? Had no idea Mayweather-Khan was on, you just broke an exclusive!
          think TS meant that Broner would select Khan for his perceived vulnerability.

Comment

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
            think TS meant that Broner would select Khan for his perceived vulnerability.
            Think TS is a weirdo.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              Think TS is a weirdo.
              i don't agree with everything he says, but who does anyone agree with 100%, totally, on everything? i like him.

Comment

Anybody remember the days when people thought Khan was a viable opponent for Mayweather?

I'm not talking about trolls, but people that actually thought Khan could beat him.

Funny times...

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                  Anybody remember the days when people thought Khan was a viable opponent for Mayweather?

I'm not talking about trolls, but people that actually thought Khan could beat him.

Funny times...
                  i remember speaking to Burner at that time. he thought Mayweather-Khan was an inevitability. i agreed in principle (that it was likely if Khan kept winning), but didn't agree that Khan could keep winning for long enough to make it happen.

dreams of a Mayweather fight now seem a long way off for Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                    What a terrible question~

The question is, does it matter what Broner actually does because people will harp on what he didn't do?

Judging by this thread I would say the answer is it doesn't matter what Broner does his fate is preordained to many. Good thing for him though is that those people don't really matter and will only make him more famous.
                    Well said.

I just hope he fights guys that'll test him.

My point being that I don't think we've ever seen Floyd have to pull out all the stops and having contributed to his coffers on various occasions, I still don't think we've seen 100% of Floyd's "A" game.

Comment

• Okay. List 5 top fighters who you would like him to fight at 135 and 140 over the next 2 years and we'll see if they happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X