Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mariusz Wach tests positive for anabolic steroid after Wlad Klitschko fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still can't believe Wlad beat the **** out of a guy who was juiced out of his mind on steroids and removed the padding from his gloves and all people want to do is hate. It's disgusting. Wlad is a legend.

Comment

It's my belief that steroids are rampant in boxing and in most professional sports. Someone gets caught here or there and there's an illusion created that there are only a "few" cheaters. This is only the tip of the iceberg.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
        It's my belief that steroids are rampant in boxing and in most professional sports. Someone gets caught here or there and there's an illusion created that there are only a "few" cheaters. This is only the tip of the iceberg.

i'd say that they're probably only present at the top. a top flight cycle of the gas costs thousands of dollars. ESPN main events usually split ten grand. you might only make a few g's fighting on the televised undercard. showbox or better, though, and you bet your ass that they're gassing up. scheduled piss tests are a f#cking joke. they're a complete joke.

Comment

Working...
        X