No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maidana and His Team Want The WBA To Strip Amir Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
    he should give morales a rematch because it was a closely contested fight right? same argument can be said about maidana vs khan.....your welcome fruitcake
    He had 2-3 good rounds against khan, apart from that he was completely outcalssed, Morales was competuitive nearly all the rounds, infact i thought the scoring was pretty generous to him in the khan fight.

Comment

I dunno why khan don't wanna fight maidana. he beat him the first time and it was a fight of the year type fight. I mean the unification with bradley was necessary, but the fight with judah is unnecessary.

Comment

This Interim WBA belt should've been retired after Khan beat Maidana. These belts in boxing are a joke stick to the big 4 if you ask me.

Comment

Doubt they'll strip Khan, because sanctioning bodies have no integrity.

And it's because they have no integrity that Morales/Maidana was for the interim title in the first place. Maidana has no right to complain.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
            I dunno why khan don't wanna fight maidana. he beat him the first time and it was a fight of the year type fight. I mean the unification with bradley was necessary, but the fight with judah is unnecessary.
            How is a unification fight "unneccesary"?

Comment

How are you a number 1 contender coming off of a loss.move back in line puto you lost to Khan.

Comment

OMG can Maidana ever get over this lost to Khan??Jeez Khan beat you fairly tbh the fight was not even close..Give it a rest and get ready for RG...

Comment

Wow, everyone hating on Maidana for wanting to avenge a loss? What is the world coming to? Hating on a mandatory challenger for wanting to fight the champ? Smh

Who wouldn't want to see a rematch of a fight of the year? Khan fans that's who. And for the people out there that don't think that fight was close should really consider watching a different sport or at least watch the fights without your rose tinted glasses on. I had Khan winning by a round, it was close, deal with it Khan fans.

Just because Khan never wanted to avenge his loss doesn't mean you should judge other fighters by his low standards. Wanting to avenge a loss is every boxers god given right!
                  Last edited by Rapid Counter; 06-30-2011, 02:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
                    how? looks like the only puto is Khan since the WBA ordered them to fight and he went on and signed to fight Zab(which is a fight ai like) but you gotta follow the rules right? Maidana wants the fight, Khan seems to not want it...who's the puto?
                    You = dumb puto, WBA = corrupt putos and most of all Maidana = complete puto.. How does losing within 6 months to the champ, fighting a has been non-contender = interm champ?!

If he beat Lucas,Devon,Kotelinic or any of the other relevant guys, it'd still be a ******ed to demand in such a short period.

Now he wants the belt handed to him for free since Khan is busy going undisputed?... What prideless prick. Can't wait for the ghost to make this guy irrelevant

Comment

Maidana is a bitch for wanting to fight the champ, and avenge a loss? Haha NSB sucks.

Comment

Working...
                      X