Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward had a MASSIVE Unfair advantage by having ALL super six fights AT HOME!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andre Ward had a MASSIVE Unfair advantage by having ALL super six fights AT HOME!

He had ALL his Super six fights in the US! ALL of them..

The guy didn't have ONE super six fight outside the US! I mean come on guys.. that just ain't right.. I rate Ward, he's a real good fighter, but the fact he's had EVERY SINGLE fight at HOME, in what was supposed to be a Worldwide tournament, makes him by far the MOST OVERPROTECTED, MOST BABIED, MOST MOLLYCODDLED, fighter in the whole competition. There's just no doubt about it. I believe in fairness for all and in my opinion Andre Ward has had a massive unfair advantage by having every single fight in the US. That just ain't right.

What the hell would you say if Froch had ALL his fights in the UK? I mean come on guys, I know you know what I'm talking about.. don't play dumb.. that **** just ain't right..
    Agree.. it's an unfair advantage.. no doubt about it
    80.30%
    Disagree.. it's not unfair to have ALL fights at Home
    19.70%
    Last edited by Fix; 06-06-2011, 02:03 AM.

Doesnt matter where he fights, he will whoop ass.
    He's going to make Froch look foolish too.

SOG FTW

Comment

Comment

Course it's not fair

Comment

Who's fault was it? That is the contract Showtime agreed to with Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by Fix View Post
            He had ALL his Super six fights in the US! ALL of them..

The guy didn't have ONE super six fight outside the US! I mean come on guys.. that just ain't right.. I rate Ward, he's a real good fighter, but the fact he's had EVERY SINGLE fight at HOME, in what was supposed to be a Worldwide tournament, makes him by far the MOST OVERPROTECTED, MOST BABIED, MOST MOLLYCODDLED, fighter in the whole competition. There's just no doubt about it. I believe in fairness for all and in my opinion Andre Ward has had a massive unfair advantage by having every single fight in the US. That just ain't right.

What the hell would you say if Froch had ALL his fights in the UK? I mean come on guys, I know you know what I'm talking about.. don't play dumb.. that **** just ain't right..

Comment

Come one dudes..

He didn't have endure long flights overseas..
              He didn't have to adjust to timezones..
              He didn't have to break up his training camp and schedule..
              He didn't have to have final week or two prep in a foreign gym..
              He had home country refs..
              Home country judges..
              Home country crowds..
              etc..

Comment

It would have been unfair if he was losing all his fights but getting hometown decisions.

From what I have seen, he barely loses 1-2 rounds in fights.

I think people are just jealous of his success as a young fighter and have to come up with something to haunt him for the rest of his career. Every successful fighter has a pack of anti-fans that will always be there to discredit his wins.

This "he wins because he fights at home" crap is actually good, it means he's doing something right. People act like he's getting some Sven Ottke/German type decisions at home.

Comment

Originally posted by Fix View Post
                  Come one dudes..

He didn't have endure long flights overseas..
                  He didn't have to adjust to timezones..
                  He didn't have to break up his training camp and schedule..
                  He didn't have to have final week or two prep in a foreign gym..

He had home country refs..
                  Home country judges..
                  Home country crowds..
                  etc..
                  Now that you put it like this, it is really unfair.

I bet if he had experienced at least one of those on that list, he would have gotten KTFO by Kessler.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Now that you put it like this, it is really unfair.

I bet if he had experienced at least one of those on that list, he would have gotten KTFO by Kessler.
                    Lmao

________

Comment

Working...
                    X