Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Manny has been taking Roids/HGH will this reduce his legacy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i would burn my pacquiao memoribilia.. im a proud filipino and i support my countrymen, but i can not stand by cheating

Comment

Mosley, Toney, Jones and other athletes caught for using PED's will be praised for many of their accomplishments.

It may not ruin their accomplishments, BUT...

Their names will ALWAYS be attached to cheating the system with illegal performance enhancers.

The question is: Is that bad or good?

Comment

Originally posted by Anabolism View Post
        i would burn my pacquiao memoribilia.. im a proud filipino and i support my countrymen, but i can not stand by cheating
        Come on cheating and gaining an advantage is part of the sport, its a tradition.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
          Mosley, Toney, Jones and other athletes caught for using PED's will be praised for many of their accomplishments.

It may not ruin their accomplishments, BUT...

Their names will ALWAYS be attached to cheating the system with illegal performance enhancers.

The question is: Is that bad or good?
          It doesn't matter because all ATGs were using PEDs.

Comment

Originally posted by tehMatrix View Post
            Roy Jones took steroids? don't think so.
            Your just a casual fan, what do you know?
            the same thing can be said to you tho, your just a casual fan. what do you know?

Comment

On the contrary, TS. If Manny hypothetically is juicing, then of course his legacy will be elevated, not reduced. Isn't it obvious?

Originally posted by Rabbit-Punches View Post
              No TS. The general public loves hgh and steroids. The asterik marks by baseball players represents how awsome the record is. I'm sure people will be happy and it won't be frowned upon.
              +1

Comment

Ofc it will.

Comment

Off course it will, but im sure he will agree to these tests and all this will blow over.

Comment

No it won't.

It didn't ruin Evander Holyfield's.

Or Shane Mosley.

Vitali Klitscho and Wlad who - and I could care less what people say - are CLEAR users

and the rest who no one gives two ****s about.

Comment

Reduce? One person comes to mind. Margarito.
                      Margarito was hailed as the biggest star after the Cotto win. Margarito was caught cheating (regardless of method; wraps or PEDs) and now his legacy is in jeapordy, if not already lost.
                      I truly hope we don't lose another star. IF there is something he is hiding...I can agree with the people that say this is a big blow for the sport, as well as the fighters whom pac has fought.

Comment

Working...
                      X