No announcement yet.

One-armed pushup tip

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One-armed pushup tip

I've seen a few threads with people asking about how to do these. This might be obvious, but I've never been able to do one armed pushups that well, but then I came up with an idea. I started doing them on a surface set on an incline angle, instead of flat on the ground. I don't think it is the strength factor that I lacked, it's just getting the balance down. Anyways now I've doubled the amount I can do and I was wondering if anyone else tried this

That's exactly how I learned to do them. And don't forget to spread your legs.

They sure look impressive, huh? People at my gym flip out when I do them.

Comment

Originally posted by fraidycat View Post
      That's exactly how I learned to do them. And don't forget to spread your legs.

They sure look impressive, huh? People at my gym flip out when I do them.
      haah seriously, i found an incline-row bench, and i thought of it right then and there and started doing them. people thought I was strange

Comment

/

sorry whats incline surface ?

Comment

Originally posted by mr tricky View Post
          sorry whats incline surface ?

An incline in this case is something that slants at an upward angle as opposed to a flat bench

if your not very good at pushups, you can start by practing one armed ones up against a wall. then find something more like the picture.(most benches like that are fully ajustable to go anywhere from straight upward to flat)
          Last edited by GhostInMachines; 01-03-2008, 02:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X