Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez Was EXPOSED Last Night........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo breaks Chavez down to pieces....it's better that than having Martinez do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      ginger boy better stay away from chavez jr.

jr. got stamina and durability.

and that's jr. half assing in training camp.
      Martinez says he'll see Chavez jr in March......be ready son, the tax man is coming to collect.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        Martinez says he'll see Chavez jr in March......be ready son, the tax man is coming to collect.
        i wish.

about time martinez fights someone that matters.

the guy beats a nba shooting guard and an alcoholic pollack and dumb ****s like you start jerking him off.

Comment

i wish.

the guy beats a nba shooting guard and an alcoholic pollack and dumb ****s like you start jerking him off.
          its about time JCC Jnr fought someone with a pulse

Comment

Originally posted by steeluv View Post
            its about time JCC Jnr fought someone with a pulse
            better than canelo.

canelo might have names but shot as ****.

jcc doesn't have any names but at least they're game.

Comment

Both chavez and alvarez ain't beat nobody meaningful. They need to stop being pampered and grow some balls. Earn your big fights. How the **** do you think you deserve to fight floyd? Fight some true contenders and stop thinking **** will be handed to you

Comment

Originally posted by Taaj Manzoor View Post
                as an over hyped, one dimensional fighter who gasses in the mid-late rounds and is clearly dodging his most important challenge yet in the form of Chavez JR by trying to cash out with Floyd..........discuss!
                Are you on crack he just dismatled and destroyed Cintron Margarito style,i was impressed by Canelo remember the kid is 21 as for Chavez Jr if the fight gets made hit me up ill drop all of my points on it.

Comment

i wish.

Tuas trolling lol.............

Comment

He might get "exposed" soon but he sure as hell wasnt exposed last night.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
                      He might get "exposed" soon but he sure as hell wasnt exposed last night.
                      Who in that division can expose him,i see him beating the Kirkland and Angulos of the world quite easy,everytime i see the kid his game is improved last night it was his footwork and distance both of which he excelled compaired to previous fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X