No announcement yet.

Oscar tweeting about GGG vs Ward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joey_Torreo View Post
    How much did ggg make in his last fight, previous ggg purses that have been revealed have him make around 500k, that's a bargain, ward would get around a million. On the last Floyd ppv, there were four guys making a million. Money wouldn't be an issue, I just don't see this fight happening nor do I want ward to get a big fight
    No way man. Ggg just made 750k, and Ward 2m for a tuneup. Both would want a LOT more for the much riskier, much bigger fight. It'd be ridiculously expensive for an undercard

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
      LMFAO at that dumb ass line up.

So GGG has to beat the biggest names in 3 different division befor earning a shot at Andre "I havent fought anyone worth a damn since I fought froch" ward?

GTFOH

Ward doesnt deserve a big fight, Ward has to get himself back in the converstation by winning some fights that even matter.
      That's just ignorant. Golovkin needs those fights because he'll get clowned if he goes straight to Ward. That's the kind of thing that mentally ruins a fighter.
      Go draft some more make believe sig pics. lol.

Comment

Oscar needs to get his boy Peter bum ass Quillin in the ring with GGG.

Comment

Oscar has no stake in this one. There's no Afro-Cuban to call his "brother" like the last time he talked about it.

Comment

I want this fight, But Oscar DildoHoya needs to worry about his promotional company instead of other companies

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
              I want this fight, But Oscar DildoHoya needs to worry about his promotional company instead of other companies
              Seriously. A month ago he was being all lovey-dovey with Arum and talking about how they're gonna make great fights.

What's happened since then? Not a single fight that's been co-promoted by both GB or TR.

Comment

Ward would be career ending for Golovkin at this stage.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
                  Seriously. A month ago he was being all lovey-dovey with Arum and talking about how they're gonna make great fights.

What's happened since then? Not a single fight that's been co-promoted by both GB or TR.
                  If they were working together, Robert Guerrero vs Manny Pacquiao would have been made.

Comment

Originally posted by 2shameless View Post
                    Ward would be career ending for Golovkin at this stage.
                    Career ending? Has Ward ended any careers, except for Dawson who set himself up for disaster by dropping all that weight? I guess Kessler's had eye issues after all the headbutts, like that?

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                      Career ending? Has Ward ended any careers, except for Dawson who set himself up for disaster by dropping all that weight? I guess Kessler's had eye issues after all the headbutts, like that?
                      175 to 168, Please. He volunteered to do that. He was okay with it. Chad Dawson gained a whole bunch of it back.

Comment

Working...
                      X