Is Dwyane Wade done at an elite level?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

most definitely.

Comment

Probably. I thought he looked good until the Finals, when he was just old and ineffective. Maybe he just needs rest. Maybe he's done for good.

If Lebron leaves and Wade has to be more consistently effective again, I think he'd look better. Not like he used to, but better than he did in the Finals.

Comment

He's done as an elite player. He broke down so fast. He used to be an athletic freak. He was struggling to finish open layups around the hoop. Great player who's the 3rd best shooting guard of all time imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
          He's done as an elite player. He broke down so fast. He used to be an athletic freak. He was struggling to finish open layups around the hoop. Great player who's the 3rd best shooting guard of all time imo.

3rd? you have him over Jerry West, Clyde, Reggie, AI and Earl Monroe?

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            Ah AI was a beast. Unfortunate he's broke now

Comment

He has the desire, but his body had given up on him long time ago. This is coming from a huge Wade fan, who's been following him since his rookie year.

Comment

Originally posted by Underboss View Post
                He has the desire, but his body had given up on him long time ago. This is coming from a huge Wade fan, who's been following him since his rookie year.
                I can definitely see that. His heart is unquestionable but his body is telling him to calm it down some son.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  I rank Wade ahead of Drexler, Miller, and Iverson. I never saw West or Monroe play. I don't really rank players I've never seen. I can only gleam so much by looking @ stats. I should have said Wade is the 3rd best shooting guard I've seen play. Wade was an absolute beast in his prime. He destroyed the Mavs in the '06 finals.

Comment

I rank Wade ahead of Drexler, Miller, and Iverson. I never saw West or Monroe play. I don't really rank players I've never seen. I can only gleam so much by looking @ stats. I should have said Wade is the 3rd best shooting guard I've seen play. Wade was an absolute beast in his prime. He destroyed the Mavs in the '06 finals.
                    and the word DWhistle was born..

Comment

Wade is definitely ahead of AI but Drexler & Miller I'm not so sure about. Miller was cold in his day as well, and Clyde the Glide was an absolute monster on both ends for pretty much his entire career. He's like the prequel or prologue of Dwyane Wade, so to speak.

Comment

Working...
                      X