No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather-Guerrero: Cinco De Mayweather Report Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by myke-b View Post
    Big fan of the ghost but love to watch floyd box, if floyd gave up boxing the whole fight scene would be boring and there would be no big pay day for up and coming fighters love him or hate him you can't deny his ring ship and mastery all this talk about him fighting cherry pick fighters is gas talk why do boxer change there weight division just to fight him there must be something great about that so please talk truthful and just talk boxing for now he is p4p and no doubt the ghost is at best mayweather a most challenging yet if he ghost stands up right and is sharp with his back hand but I'm talking razor sharp all the ruff tat tic and bulldozer style won't cut it with mayweather he is to clever for that to slippery and will make him pay now mister Guerrero seems game I think his las two fights were a struggle for him the first was some dude I've seen once and Guerrero looked weak and against Berto I've got to say that ref I've never seen such a biased ref in all my life it was like he was paid he was elbowing and holding leaning his head and smothering but it was berto who got warned and looking sloppy but still didn't drop Berto like how Ortiz did Ortiz had the power to put berto on his asssss how comes the ghost could not I don't think he is a true welta I think he stepped up to soon too fast to take on the best one more
    thing Guerrero talks about the bible which is good but in sure he is passing judgement on a man but judgement is reserved for god alone not a man and he and his pups been talking trash and passing judgement like they are crystal clear of any sin but I a sure we have all got things hiding in the cupboard
    Obviously, you love chicken. Keep hangin at KFC.

Comment

i falsely thought Floyd was a step slower, BOY WAS I WRONG!!! GREAT fight by Mayweather
      he beat Guerrero at his own fight, Still though mad props to Robert went out there and fought his heart out sadly for him(and me) it wasn't enough for him. Floyd looked AWESOME!!! I can't think of anyone that beats him. Canelo should stay away till fight 6 then try his luck

Comment

Working...
      X