Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which fight you're more excited for? Donaire-Rigo or Floyd-Ghost?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• double post
    Last edited by Marvellous1; 02-20-2013, 01:56 PM.

Comment

• Classy. Ranting like a teenager that can't get one direction tickets. You claim to be from the Ali/Frazier era? I'd expect someone of that age to post with a bit more maturity and class.

Where did I say I was satisfied with this fight? It's a decent warm up after the layoff(like Marquez was), then Mayweather needs to get serious with Alvarez etc. Bitterness and hate are wasteful. If you don't like the fights, don't watch. Screaming about it won't change anything except people's perception of you.

As for Marquez. I don't see it going any different as it was all about the styles. Maybe it'll be different for Pacquiao. One can but hope. It's just a shame he couldn't do what Rigo is doing to make the fight (just take the test). Oh well..........

Comment

• Money vs the Ghost. I think, Robert will go life and death with Floyd. This isn't going to be as easy as most people think. I don't see the hype with Donaire and Rigo but I'll watch and see who separates himself from the two.....pulling for Rigo.

Comment

• Nonito vs Riog

Comment

• Originally posted by Marvellous1 View Post
            Classy. Ranting like a teenager that can't get one direction tickets. You claim to be from the Ali/Frazier era? I'd expect someone of that age to post with a bit more maturity and class.

Where did I say I was satisfied with this fight? It's a decent warm up after the layoff(like Marquez was), then Mayweather needs to get serious with Alvarez etc. Bitterness and hate are wasteful. If you don't like the fights, don't watch. Screaming about it won't change anything except people's perception of you.

As for Marquez. I don't see it going any different as it was all about the styles. Maybe it'll be different for Pacquiao. One can but hope. It's just a shame he couldn't do what Rigo is doing to make the fight (just take the test). Oh well..........
            I told u Floyd did not need a warm up fight! He fights once a year! After soul searching for months! He ends up with the as everybody expected, Guerrero!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pacdbest
              Quote:

Originally Posted by black_celph

your a freaking joke lol

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Ok state ur opinion!!! Why Floyd- guerrero is worth $70?
              who the hell knows im not buying it but yeah i'll be watching it though..as a matter of fact i never by PPV ever i go to sports bars or peoples house and watch so the price doesn't affect me i watch all fights the same way i watch any ncaa basketball and football that come on tv

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by toyboy33 View Post
                Money vs the Ghost. I think, Robert will go life and death with Floyd. This isn't going to be as easy as most people think. I don't see the hype with Donaire and Rigo but I'll watch and see who separates himself from the two.....pulling for Rigo.
                It will be easy!! Yordan makes it look easy! Even Salido beat the Ghost! A Journeyman Diaz beat him too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
                  It will be easy!! Yordan makes it look easy! Even Salido beat the Ghost! A Journeyman Diaz beat him too.
                  How easy of a fight do you want to bet? Your 200K to my 400K that The Ghost lasts til round 7 which is much better than Ortiz did. Deal?

Comment

• Neither, really.

More interested in Rios-Alvarado II, Canelo-Trout, and intrigued by Alexander-Brook.

Also hoping Kendall Holt knocks PEDerson's head off.

Comment

• Originally posted by toyboy33 View Post
                      How easy of a fight do you want to bet? Your 200K to my 400K that The Ghost lasts til round 7 which is much better than Ortiz did. Deal?
                      Guerrero will make it to 12. Floyd wont stop him! Ortiz fight was cut short by hitting on the Break by Floyd so he can get his KO in his record!

It will be Lopsided UD! Guerrero slow & No Power. That's why Floyd picks him!
                      Last edited by Pacdbest; 02-20-2013, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X