No announcement yet.

Orlando Salido vs. Mikey Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MXboxingfan View Post
    Dwyer says that Mikey Garcia is too mechanical.
    Dwyer doesn't know shit about boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
      Dwyer doesn't know shit about boxing.

Comment

people are really underestimating salidos skillset... hes not just some brawler... hes very very crafty and hes a master at distance... he will be catching mikey with hooks all night....

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkman0811 View Post
          No offense, but where does all this hype for Garcia come from? That dude is very basic and he is agonizingly patient when he fights. He is in for a rude awakening when he fights Salido, who is going to be on him like ketchup on fries.
          I like his style.

He intelligently and systematically breaks down his opponents, and then knocks them out.

He'll stop Salido in a middle or later round.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
            I like his style.

He intelligently and systematically breaks down his opponents, and then knocks them out.

He'll stop Salido in a middle or later round.
            Keep repeating the same thing you have read in the forums, rinse and repeat, voila! You know boxing!

He won't KO Salido.

Comment

Originally posted by thatdudespits View Post
              people are really underestimating salidos skillset... hes not just some brawler... hes very very crafty and hes a master at distance...
              i very much agree with this man. ^

i lean toward Siri. experience and craft should tell in the long haul. although, it's such a finely poised bout, i'm ready to be proven wrong by youth and class.

this is just a wonderful fight in prospect.

Comment

This is a really interesting fight style wise. Mikey Garcia is very patient and has a great right hand, left hook combo. He also has good defense because of his patience and the fact he doesn't make many mistakes.

Salido is more than a brawler I will agree but he also tends to come forward a lot which I think will help Garcia out. On the other hand, Salido has an awkward style, especially that looping right hand that is so tough to defend. He catches guys over the top by setting them up underneath.

I can't wait to see this fight.

Comment

mikey ud.

Comment

Garcia is more "boxer" than Salido so I voted Garcia by decision...

Comment

I got Garcia by Ko in this one.

Comment

Working...
                      X