No announcement yet.

Any one see ON freddy Roach epi. 6?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any one see ON freddy Roach epi. 6?

They explain why manny broke his phone and also there is this segment where nacho goes in manny's locker room before the fight with Marquez and asks roach to ask manny to sign some gloves for a certain person.

That was the first time roach had encountered that and someone said "F--- NACHO"

freddie said fkk nacho lol

Comment

that show is still on?

damn can't remember what episode i left off at, it was getting really boring

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
        that show is still on?

I fell asleep on episode 3 and never bothered to watch it again..

Comment

I think it was freddy's assistant the one with his shaved head that said fk nacho. Freddy just said "that's a first"

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
          freddie said fkk nacho lol

Comment

that show is still on?

you didnt miss hit that whole show is boring as hell, One thing on episode 6 they are in the corner with raoch for the marquez fight and its obvious roach thought they lost initally. He even says were behind and we need a knockout. then in the press conference he says yeah he knew they were ahead on the cards

Comment

I really enjoy it!

that show is still on?

Comment

I like it! It's great show!

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
                I fell asleep on episode 3 and never bothered to watch it again..

Comment

F0ck Nacho"? real classy. smh

Comment

Who would want to sit around and watch Freddie Roach for 30 min? The guy may be a good trainer, but he's a complete moron to listen to. And no, that isn't a Parkinson's diss. He's opinionated as hell and contradicts himself every interview.

Comment

Working...
                    X