No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ramos-Rigondeaux Reportedly Heading To Jan. 20 Date

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ramos-Rigondeaux Reportedly Heading To Jan. 20 Date

Hollywood, Florida - The Cuban star Guillermo “The Jackal” Rigondeaux (8-0, 6KOs), from his ongoing training camp, has informed BoxingScene.com that his fight against WBA super bantamweight champion Rico Ramos (20-0, 11Kos) was being rescheduled to January 20 in a venue to be determined.

[Click Here To Read More]

WAR EL CHACAL! my favorite young fighter!!! WARRR! this guy is skilled beyond belief. . . THE FUTURE!!!

Comment

Well... many fans are expecting Rigo to walk through Ramos like a hot knife and although I recognized his respect Rigo's talents I quite don't see it that way. If he doesn't get Ramos out of there within the first 4 rounds or so it might get quite interesting, which I beleve will be the actual scenario. I think Ramos will prove to be a tougher and competitive opponent that most fans think. I'm expecting it to be a rather boring fight in general before it get a tad hotter.

Comment

Cant wait for this fight to happen

Rigo TKO 10th round by body shot

Comment

I saw al haymon talking **** in an interview that rigo getting knocked out, cant wait for this fite so rigo can beat ramos ass

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
            I saw al haymon talking **** in an interview that rigo getting knocked out, cant wait for this fite so rigo can beat ramos ass
            Only in his dreams

Comment

Good to hear......

Comment

I am glad they got this fight in Jan next year.

Comment

Working...
                X