Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto: I Never Said Margarito Loaded His Gloves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He went from a bunch of loses to a ko artist! HE CHEATED ITS A FACT U WILL SEE IN DECEMBER! BAN 4 LIFE SHOULDA BEEN PUNISHMENT! COULDA KILLD SOME1!!

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
      You gotta give Cotto props for NEVER going down that route. . . He just took his L like a man. . . He said "the punches were still landing. . . " Cintron did go down that route, though. . .

WAR COTTO! But I have forgiven Margarito because I know everytime I watch him fight he will bring it all in the ring, and LEAVE it all there. . . WAR MARGARITO! LET's HAVE ANOTHER ONE for the ages!!! My beloved sport of boxing marches onward!
      Man was a great fighter with an enviable resume up until he got that L.

You have to say he is being very much a professional and not a diva about this whole situation. I'm backing Margarito for the win but I have a lot of respect for Miguel.

In fact this whole Mexico vs PR thing just distorts what are two good fighters and a great prospective fight.

Comment

Attn: all mexican foggats, stop rooting for ur cheating a$$ marg especially wen ur all scared to go to mexico bcuz of cartels or bcuz u cant get back in US PSUSYS!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
          Passed through several different commissions, went through Cotto's trainer EMANUEL STEWARD a fight PRIOR and had several early round knock outs. Let's not forget Capetillo trained Segura to beat Calderon TWICE. Soooooooo your shit fails son. GO BACK CRYING!
          This makes sense to you?...lol
          Wherever your from the education system needs some serious scrutinizing.

Your trying to make a point with two different fighters and then act as if you know how stringent the commissions are.....didnt Shane Mosley pass the Commissions drug tests then later admit he used?

Kills me how these dummies act like they know what was in a boxers gloves when the boxer himself didnt know...FOOLS>

Comment

Originally posted by Einstien View Post
            This makes sense to you?...lol
            Wherever your from the education system needs some serious scrutinizing.

Your trying to make a point with two different fighters and then act as if you know how stringent the commissions are.....didnt Shane Mosley pass the Commissions drug tests then later admit he used?

Kills me how these dummies act like they know what was in a boxers gloves when the boxer himself didnt know...FOOLS>
            whats worse, he mentions the segura fights as if they had occured in the same time frame as pre-mosely/marg. segura was the better man in those fights--and he's just that damn good, thats it. Antonio is full of shyt, contradicts himself with every interview and utilizes the same asinine strategy no matter who trains him. Plod forwards for 12 rounds, get a nice "slow" start and overwhelm his opponent late in the fight..

Comment

Working...
            X