Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Economic Impact of Obama(and too a slightly lesser extent McCain)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Economic Impact of Obama(and too a slightly lesser extent McCain)

A possibly filibuster proof Congress led by Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid, coupled with clowns like Barney Frank and Chris Dodd, without a President to veto the crap they will pass. Holy. Crap. I'm not sure we could survive 4 years of that.

Comment

The last time was the dreaded Carter administration.

Comment

that niggas gone nanas..

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
          A possibly filibuster proof Congress led by Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid, coupled with clowns like Barney Frank and Chris Dodd, without a President to veto the crap they will pass. Holy. Crap. I'm not sure we could survive 4 years of that.
          we survived almost 8 years of a republican congress and a republican white house.

I think a democratic congress and white house will do great.
          they will be free to pass whatever legislation necessary to kepp this country up and running.

Comment

Originally posted by JACK BURTON View Post
            The last time was the dreaded Carter administration.
            Good old Jimmy. Double digit unemployment, inflation, interest rates. Gave away the Panama Canal. Sold out the Shaw of Iran, creating the problems in the Middle East today. He's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack...

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
              we survived almost 8 years of a republican congress and a republican white house.

I think a democratic congress and white house will do great.
              they will be free to pass whatever legislation necessary to kepp this country up and running.
              Things were pretty damn good during the 50-50 first two years, the 51-49 second two years and not that bad during the 3rd. But when the Dems got a hold of the house and the senate, holy crap.

Comment

Liberals unchecked in the Whitehouse and in Congress would be like a bunch of fat kids in a candy store.

Comment

He's back

Comment

I have to say that Jimmy Carter gets a bad rap. He was bad, but not THAT bad. Correlation does not = causation.

Comment

Working...
                    X