No announcement yet.

Why won't Manny leave Top Rank?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheRealOneShot View Post
    That's a myth Donaire claimed it didn't have a date but Dan Rafael tweeted at Donaire that it did have a cut off date of June, Donaire kept claiming it had no date even after than. Paulie-Broner had a combined purse of 2.75 million so 3 million does sound like a lot.
    Is that true? Ok, I'm not surprised, Donaire is kind of a b1tch. Still I'd think he'd find Mares easier than Rigo.

Broner Paulie was contested in the WW division, which is the money division in the sport. What's the last 3m fight below feather? Maybe never? Still I have no idea, maybe the offer was legit, in which case serves them right for Donaire losing badly

Comment

Everybody knows Arum is head and shoulders above anybody else in clout, experience, and renown as a promoter.

Pac is a Politician. Heck Arum even went to the Philippines to campaign for him. Do you think he would leave Arum for any reason as shallow as money? Pac is not Floyd you Flows should have got it by now. If anyone in America can sell Manny to become president of the Philippines it's not Oscar, or King, or any small time promoter. It's Arum who can sell garbage for top dollar.

Comment

Manny has abused wife syndrome with Arum.

Comment

Remember the scene in Zoolander where Derek was forced to watch that film where Will Ferrell hypnotized him to assassinate the Prime Minister of Malaysia?

Now imagine Arum showing the same type of hypnosis film, but with Bob Arum hypnotizing Pacquiao to stay in Top Rank. That's what happened to Pacquiao.

Comment

Working...
          X