No announcement yet.

watching HBO freddy roach shows...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• watching HBO freddy roach shows...

out of all the boxers he trained over the years he had a family reunion of some sort & the only boxer who i saw at his gathering was JAMES TONEY...he was the first guy to tell james to hang it up. he told him that after the first sam peter fight even though toney should have got the decision. most thought toney won including roach but roach told him he was getting hit by punches he would have never have got hit with before...james never listened & has never been the same... i actually enjoy this show & how he talks about pacquiao. he says after 11 years manny still calls him master but roach says manny is his master...what a great trainer...

I saw Episode 2 to 6 y day.

He is quite moody, and doesn't seem happy to me. Clearly he has a lot of respect for Manny and does actually seem happier, but with others, he is quite cold. For example his bro, ex, gf, and fans. Like if Manny was having a stroke, Roach would run down asap.

That being said, it was a very good show. A lot of his life is up and down and all very busy.

James toney is a cool guy. I always liked him.

Comment

Originally posted by ChristianBale View Post
      I saw Episode 2 to 6 y day.

He is quite moody, and doesn't seem happy to me. Clearly he has a lot of respect for Manny and does actually seem happier, but with others, he is quite cold. For example his bro, ex, gf, and fans. Like if Manny was having a stroke, Roach would run down asap.

That being said, it was a very good show. A lot of his life is up and down and all very busy.

James toney is a cool guy. I always liked him.
      this was the first epoisode i watched but i hear what you are saying about being kinda cold...he makes it clear that boxing is his life & i got the impression no women or friends will come before that. i plan to watch the first few episodes now...

Comment

Working...
      X