No announcement yet.

Sauna suit review

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sauna suit review

I was in the market for a sauna suit because I had bought the Fighting one and it lasted about a year of hard wear. It was ripped all over the place and it was being held up by duct tape.

So I decided to buy the Title Pro sauna suit and it's the best I have ever worn. If you are looking for something that is thick, this one is like wearing a rubber suit almost.

It's really well made, thick nylon rubber and has pockets, draw strings and a zippered pocket on the left arm to hold you're ipod.

I worked out with it yesterday and it was no joke. I don't sweat much and it had me sweating buckets after 2 rounds of jump rope.

This one is made to last.

http://store.titleboxing.com/title-sauna-suit.html

Interesting.... I've just accepted that all suana suits will be half duct tape before too long.

Comment

Originally posted by DIB420 View Post
      Interesting.... I've just accepted that all suana suits will be half duct tape before too long.
      Yea me too but a friend recommended me this one because a lot of the pro's use it and it's worth the money.

I actually was lucky and got it at a reduced price because they were out of stock and offered it to me at $39.

Really well made.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
        I was in the market for a sauna suit because I had bought the Fighting one and it lasted about a year of hard wear. It was ripped all over the place and it was being held up by duct tape.

So I decided to buy the Title Pro sauna suit and it's the best I have ever worn. If you are looking for something that is thick, this one is like wearing a rubber suit almost.

It's really well made, thick nylon rubber and has pockets, draw strings and a zippered pocket on the left arm to hold you're ipod.

I worked out with it yesterday and it was no joke. I don't sweat much and it had me sweating buckets after 2 rounds of jump rope.

This one is made to last.

http://store.titleboxing.com/title-sauna-suit.html
        does it run large or small?

Comment

Originally posted by FilMor View Post
          does it run large or small?
          Yea, it comes in S, M, L and XL I believe.

Comment

Working...
          X