No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mike Tyson Comes To The Aid of UFC Champ Jon Jones

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
    No 5hit, Tyson has irritable bowel syndrome?
    God damn I hope Tyson gets well...

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
      Whatever Mike Tyson does is boxing news. He is eternally linked to Boxing for better or for worse.
      Very True, and Mike is a very astute Historian, when it comes to the Sweet Science...
      Last edited by jbpanama; 07-31-2012, 10:39 AM.

Comment

I'm amazed at the ignorant comments made by people on this site. I begin to wonder if children are posting 75% of the comments on here. Let me figure this out.. Tyson is kissing the UFC's ass because he is reaching out to a fellow New Yorker, or because Mike Tyson is a well known avid fan of MMA and the leader of said sport (UFC)? And to everyone putting there two cents in about what Tyson says is irrelevant: Take a look at yourselves then realize that no matter how much that man has tarnished his career with the bad decisions he's made - He has accomplished more in his short period of fame than you will in your entire lives. Have some respect.

Comment

Nobody is even really talking about that Jones stuff no more. What aid.

Edit I just checked this is from May. Why is being posted this late. smh.

http://www.fightofthenight.com/news/...er-dui-charge/
          Last edited by DE100; 07-30-2012, 11:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sensi_many View Post
            I'm amazed at the ignorant comments made by people on this site. I begin to wonder if children are posting 75% of the comments on here. Let me figure this out.. Tyson is kissing the UFC's ass because he is reaching out to a fellow New Yorker, or because Mike Tyson is a well known avid fan of MMA and the leader of said sport (UFC)? And to everyone putting there two cents in about what Tyson says is irrelevant: Take a look at yourselves then realize that no matter how much that man has tarnished his career with the bad decisions he's made - He has accomplished more in his short period of fame than you will in your entire lives. Have some respect.
            You're correct. It's just a bunch of stupid ******ed kids. Post of the year here! Green k on the way.

Too many keyboard warriors out there.

Comment

god bless Mike!

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                Tyson kissing the UFC's ass some more, not surprised.
                You guys may not know this, since you guys don't know **** about anything, but Tyson has been an MMA fan since 1997, when he saw Mark Kerr fight.

Comment

There's only ONE Iron MIKE TYSON.....Hate Him or Love Him...GO MIKE..

Comment

Hey Dog Wood, U call Mike a Rapist,...Did the "lady", that accompanied him, to his Hotel Room,at 3 AM, in the Morning, think she was going there for Cookies and Milk???

Comment

Originally posted by dannydogwood
                      Tyson giving advice is like letting a child molester work in a day care.
                      or like giving Visine eye drops to a peeping Tom. Tyson is a blight on society.Not a good person but a low life con rapist.
                      Mike did 3 years, in Prison, For a Bull **** Conviction.
                      and has got his life, Back Together, and your an Idiot!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X