Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is Ordering Pac vs Mosley PPV???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was, but not anymore. Usually in our neighborhood everyone has fight parties to the point where I find it difficult to park in my damn space. So far only one person is having a fight party for this one. Not as many people are hyped up for this one. The UFC this weekend however is getting alot of love.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSurgeonMDMPH View Post
      I echo this post except wat is bolded. I'm 100% certain I wont be paying for this farce. Enuff is enuff!
      But don't you *****s want to chip in and help respectful Shane's retirement fund after he fully proved he deserves this WAR he is going to be in with Top Ranks cash cow...Especially after his last two MAGNIFICENT performances against the Chicken and Mora?

Comment

waste of money

Comment

Originally posted by LMFAO View Post
          But don't you *****s want to chip in and help respectful Shane's retirement fund after he fully proved he deserves this WAR he is going to be in with Top Ranks cash cow...Especially after his last two MAGNIFICENT performances against the Chicken and Mora?
          I already donated to the Vargas fund and the Mosley fund on the same night. TWICE. No more from me.

Comment

I'll catch it a bar or stream it. Fight ain't worth the purchase and as always, Bob Arum providing the worst under cards possible. Another fine product from Bottom Rank Promotions.

Comment

Buy, might be an upset or a complete beat down of Mosley. Hope, Mosley calls it a career since he fought everyone from his youth and into his twilight years.

Guy is a true boxer who faced anyone win or lose. Same with De La Hoya he fought everyone not waiting for anyone to become a bigger star or be an attraction. Those two carried the 90s along with Trinidad, Roy Jones, early part of the decade Tyson, and others.

It is a farewell fight for a true warrior to watch. To me Mosley signifies the complete end of the 90s. Morales JMM, and Barrera are closing in retirement may be 2 more fights. Hopkins and Roy Jones are just looking for their last paycheck but seriously 2 more years and they will be gone too. Pacquiao mentioned he will fight 6 more fights which translates to 2 1/2 years. And in 2 years, the boxers left will be JuanMa, Gamboa, Khan, Bradley, Maidana, Ortiz, Ward, and the other up and comers.

Comment

this thread should've been titled "*****s united against pac-mosley ppv"

Comment

Might watch it at a Buffalo Wild Wings, might not. If I do miss Mosley going out with a bang I know I'd be sad, but I know one thing for damn sure is that I'm not giving that sleazebag Bob Arum a damn cent to watch his dog and pony shows anymore. If it wasn't for the naivety of Pacland we wouldn't have to be watching this garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
                    waste of money
                    Yup. I'll wait for the Mayweather/Spadafora superfight. I record it and use it for curing my insomnia. Mayweather/Malignaggi is probably more effective.

Comment

any news about the option to order and watch this ppv online? there was a thread about it but i haven't heard anything since.
                      Last edited by el malo; 04-27-2011, 02:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X