Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Floyd/Pac is made with drug testing, Floyd doesn't deserve any credit for a win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Floyd/Pac is made with drug testing, Floyd doesn't deserve any credit for a win

Its obvious that the only way he will fight Packy is by draining his blood, sabotaging the negotiations, and trying to gain every possible advantage before the actual fight itself.

Its obvious he is only interested in fights where he has a clear advantage.

If he was truly interested in an even playing field he would fight Packy the way he fought everyone else.

Notice Packy doesn't ask for extra conditions or extra tests, he just wants to fight.

If Floyd somehow got lucky and is able to beat the Filipino Icon and Hero of Asia, I would not give him any credit for the victory because it came under conditions of sabotage.

The same way I give him no credit for sabotaging Marquez on the scales and for picking on him to begin with knowing full well he was not even close to a WW.

The same way I don't give him credit for fighting a 38 year old Mosley and even then imposing blood testing just to make sure that if Father time hadn't completely ruined him, a little additional blood testing would.

The same way I never took seriously the fact that him taking on the weakest possible link at WW in Baldomir made him "the best WW"...

Nobody was fooled by that.

Say what you want about his motives, but its painfully clear that he only became concerned about "level playing fields" once the prospect of taking the National Fist flush in the mouth became a reality.

Floyd is a fraud and a coward that doesn't deserve any respect. And if he keeps up this kind of chicanery, his career will always be the subject of ridicule and antagonism since every one of his fights came under totally dubious conditionalities, and self serving timing.

That being said, if for some reason Packy agrees to blood tests, I still favor him to win by k.o after a brutal beatdown, which he will get FULL credit for, simply for overcoming bull**** and winning anyways.

Floyd on the other hand, deserves NO credit. None, nada, absolutely zero.

This is the only thread I will make on the subject.

Originally posted by Jack Burton View Post
    Its obvious that the only way he will fight Packy is by draining his blood, sabotaging the negotiations, and trying to gain every possible advantage before the actual fight itself.

If he was truly interested in an even playing field he would fight Packy the way he fought everyone else.

Notice Packy doesn't ask for extra conditions or extra tests, he just wants to fight.

If Floyd somehow got lucky and is able to beat the Filipino Icon and Hero of Asia, I would not give him any credit for the victory because it came under conditions of sabotage.

The same way I give him no credit for sabotaging Marquez on the scales and for picking on him to begin with knowing full well he was not even close to a WW.

The same way I don't give him credit for fighting a 38 year old Mosley and even then imposing blood testing just to make sure that if Father time hadn't completely ruined him, a little additional blood testing would.

The same way I never took seriously the fact that him taking on the weakest possible link at WW in Baldomir made him "the best WW"...

Say what you want about his motives, but its painfully clear that he only became concerned about "level playing fields" once the prospect of taking the National Fist flush in the mouth became a reality.

Floyd is a fraud and a coward that doesn't deserve any respect. And if he keeps up this kind of chicanery, his career will always be the subject of ridicule and antagonism since every one of his fights came under totally dubious conditionalities, and self serving timing.

That being said, if for some reason Packy agrees to blood tests, I still favor him to win by k.o after a brutal beatdown, which he will get FULL credit for, simply for overcoming bull**** and winning anyways.

LOL! You are crazy man..

Comment

"The Hero of Asia"

Calm down Ronnie

Comment

please stfu..................

Comment

Floyd is taking the same tests as manny, so why the different standard for floyd.

Manny asked for an extra weight clause, lighter gloves and a smaller ring.

HATER IN THE HOUSE -stewart scott

Comment

Originally posted by bmoffitt18 View Post
            Floyd is taking the same tests as manny, so why the different standard for floyd.

Manny asked for an extra weight clause, lighter gloves and a smaller ring.

HATER IN THE HOUSE -stewart scott
            Oh no not again...

Because Floyd was a confirmed cheater and Pac is not.

Comment

10 m for 1 pound over seems a pretty extreme condition

Comment

If Pac need his meat sucked, I'm sure you'd give him the "hero of Asia" treatment...smh f.a.g.

Comment

The thing is, real recognize real....

Floyd is a about as real as Britney Spears. He ain't foolin' anyone.

Comment

Micheal Phelps used OSDT so should he not get credit?

Its just blood, it doesnt drain you...

Comment

Working...
                    X