Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever had a messy **** experience with a chick

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have on my very 1st time. Ive told the story on here a few times and dont feel like retelling it right now but I also finished. It smelled while we were ****in also. Thats why IDK how the TS said the girl didnt know because with me it smelled just like ****. It was both our 1st time so I think we both were wondering like "I know I smell **** but is it really ****". Then after you realize yes, you have been ****ted on. It was my fault though because I was hittin it from the back, wasnt paying attention where I stuck it at, I pulled out the ***** one time, thought I was putting it back in, but I slipped in the ass. She never stopped me though.

Like I said though, I kept ****in when I smelled the **** because you already know that its on you now and is too late to turn back so why stop? The only thing that Im still not sure of to this day and I hope didnt happend was that I may have stuck it back in her ***** again. We were doing so many different positions and I dont remember when I officially hit the **** part so I hope I didnt put **** in her ***** but you live & you learn. We were young & dumb but after that I got on my game with the **** **** and learned everything there was to know about cleaning yourself, and when its ok to go there

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
      I have on my very 1st time. Ive told the story on here a few times and dont feel like retelling it right now but I also finished. It smelled while we were ****in also. Thats why IDK how the TS said the girl didnt know because with me it smelled just like ****. It was both our 1st time so I think we both were wondering like "I know I smell **** but is it really ****". Then after you realize yes, you have been ****ted on. It was my fault though because I was hittin it from the back, wasnt paying attention where I stuck it at, I pulled out the ***** one time, thought I was putting it back in, but I slipped in the ass. She never stopped me though.

Like I said though, I kept ****in when I smelled the **** because you already know that its on you now and is too late to turn back so why stop? The only thing that Im still not sure of to this day and I hope didnt happend was that I may have stuck it back in her ***** again. We were doing so many different positions and I dont remember when I officially hit the **** part so I hope I didnt put **** in her ***** but you live & you learn. We were young & dumb but after that I got on my game with the **** **** and learned everything there was to know about cleaning yourself, and when its ok to go there
      how many times have i heard that story dlt. jk. how in earths **** can you do **** but not be willing to go down on a chick after she has worked out dlt?

Comment

After hearing so many horror story's about **** ... im not even gonna think about it

hehe

Comment

Originally posted by Lakas View Post
          After hearing so many horror story's about **** ... im not even gonna think about it

hehe
          good for you playa...i'm not either

Comment

Working...
          X