Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just rewatched Froch vs Dirrell.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You only need one viewing of that fight to know dirrell easily won 8 rounds.

Comment

Some woefull scoring in this thread. Dirrell did nothing to win the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
        8-4 dirrell...

no way Crotch won that fight.
        i laughed my ass off when milk dud called him crotch.

then he corrected himself. i can just imaging the guy on his earpiece.

froch not crotch. froch not crotch. froch not crotch.

Comment

Dirrell will get stronger in his next 2 fights he has to win big he now knows that. i think he gives AA a massive headache style wise personally.

Comment

Dirrell won. fact.

Dirrell got robbed. fact.

Comment

Originally posted by Precision View Post
              Dirrell won. fact.

Dirrell got robbed. fact.
              Dirrell threw away the fight with a bad gameplan, a bad attitude and inactivity.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P Opinion View Post
                Some woefull scoring in this thread. Dirrell did nothing to win the fight.
                he landed the cleaner and more punches than Crotch. Crotch couldn't have landed more than 15 clean punches the whole fight.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P Opinion View Post
                  Dirrell threw away the fight with a bad gameplan, a bad attitude and inactivity.
                  Crotch lost the fight by getting outsped, outboxed, befuddled and outpunched by a green prospect.

Comment

I know what Dirrell did to make the fight closer then it should have been but what did Froch do to make it a close fight?

To win the fight a fighters has to do something and Froch did zero in taht fight and saying Dirrell fought a piss poor way is not really saying why Froch won because Froch had to do something.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben_London View Post
                      This time I scored the rounds, I had it 116-112 for Dirrell. He clearly won that fight for me, there were some close rounds near the start, the first 2 were hard to score. Dirrell won the Championship rounds, he turned Froch's legs to spaghetti in round 10 and stunned him again in the 11th while making Froch look silly with the missing shots.

Excellent win for Dirrell, shame the judges robbed him.
                      arhhh someone's trying to impress their american internet buddies by saying Dirrell won the fight. So when does puberty kick in for you? Cos then hopefully you'll grow some balls.

Comment

Working...
                      X