No announcement yet.

Orlando Salido's Low Blows (video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
    On the contrary, I don't think he is. I think he knew exactly what he was doing...
    ***** got paid by chapo

Comment

• If I didn't know any better I'd say Salido is The Low Blow King Of The Ring.

My goodness. Wonder how much he paid that ref to get away with so much.

Comment

• salido actually landed on lomas knee a few times. fkn hilarious

its the boxers fault, stop fighting in texas, stop letting known incompetent refs officiate your bouts, have next day weigh in clauses

blame the boxers lack of knowledge their the idiots being played bc they dont know how to divert from this kinda sht happening, then again their athletes not scholars smh

Comment

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
          The glove's thumb? lol A little tough to do, but okay. I suppose you buy Angulo's yarn about Lara thumbing him in the eye, huh?
          Known as "the Incident" - Virgil Hunter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
            Known as "the Incident" - Virgil Hunter.
            Someone said (I don't know if it's true) that Virgil was the one who started that whole "thumb thing" and that Angulo just rolled with it. I don't doubt it. I saw the replay many times. Despite the difficulty of thumbing someone with a thumbless glove, the video didn't show any such thing. Afterwards, the doctor examining Angulo touched the swollen "thumbed" eye ever so slightly and Perro recoiled in pain. That's not the reaction one would have from a "thumbing." Something else: If they believed Alfredo was thumbed, then why were they so concerned the orbital bone was broken? Would a thumb cause that? It's all just bullshit.

Comment

• It wouldn't surprise me - if Hunter didn't create it he's took creative license and made it his own. Can't forget the Amino 2000 controversy he tried to make before the Matthysse fight. Hunter's a character but pretty far out, very Alien-esque.

Comment

• Originally posted by FrenchDeLaHoya View Post
                salido actually landed on lomas knee a few times. fkn hilarious

its the boxers fault, stop fighting in texas, stop letting known incompetent refs officiate your bouts, have next day weigh in clauses

blame the boxers lack of knowledge their the idiots being played bc they dont know how to divert from this kinda sht happening, then again their athletes not scholars smh
                Lomachenko was taken advantage of, but hopefully he'll learn from this.

Comment

• Going against Salido was a dumb move and would have been for anyone in their second fight. He just showed how much was still lost in translation from his amateur style to his pro style. Hopefully he gets it back eventually and his confidence isn't broken because even during the fight he looked so jittery and wasn't pulling the trigger really hopefully the loss does not turn that into a bad habit.

Comment

• some ******s here think you're a loma fan if you point out salido's excessive lowblows. does loma even have fans yet? man you must be really blind if you think most of those were borderline lowblows, doesnt matter if its a hip thigh or nut blow, it shouldve been called by cole.

Comment

• Originally posted by face untouched View Post
                      Post the video of all the clinches Lomo did

Since you always discredit Andre Ward for it
                      Or better yet lets see some from Hopkins!

Comment

Working...
                      X