No announcement yet.

Murray vs Golovkin later this year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
    Golovkin's trainer said Hearn wouldn't put Barker in with Golovkin (according to a Hearn interview on youtube). Maybe Geale would fight him but it's doubtful.

Where would the Murray fight take place? Would they turn out for him in Wigan or maybe it could be on a Froch undercard?
    You'd expect Murray to travel if needs be.

Golovkin would probably be up for traveling too.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      You'd expect Murray to travel if needs be.

Golovkin would probably be up for traveling too.
      I actually meant where in the UK. I don't suppose Murray is well enough known to hold it in the MEN arena so I guess it may be on an undercard somewhere.

As an aside, have you ever watched the boxing radio show I linked? it's an entertaining listen.

Comment

I'm happy with any decent middleweight that wants to fight Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
          I actually meant where in the UK. I don't suppose Murray is well enough known to hold it in the MEN arena so I guess it may be on an undercard somewhere.

As an aside, have you ever watched the boxing radio show I linked? it's an entertaining listen.
          Not sure to be honest but they'd find a decent enough venue perhaps in Liverpool or Nottingham or Manchester or somewhere.

Undercards a good shout.

Is Murray still with Hatton promotions?

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            Not sure to be honest but they'd find a decent enough venue perhaps in Liverpool or Nottingham or Manchester or somewhere.

Undercards a good shout.

Is Murray still with Hatton promotions?
            yeah, I may be wrong don't see him getting a visa into the US to fight though with security so high these days, imo this fight takes place in the UK.

Comment

Working...
            X