No announcement yet.

Triggerhapppy spotted by surveillance at the "steam room"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Triggerhapppy spotted by surveillance at the "steam room"

hes naming it steam room but its actually a bath house. who the fuuck whacks off at a public steam room? good job exposing yourself, ****.

i expect nothing less than a cornucopeia of phaggotry to follow this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
      i expect nothing less than a cornucopeia of phaggotry to follow this thread.
      tell that to footbreath.

Comment

i doubt it will be either of you two to be honest.

Comment

im not the one who masturbates in a damn steam room when any male can walk in at any second.

Comment

Originally posted by MEAT View Post
            im not the one who masturbates in a damn steam room when any male can walk in at any second.
            why you getting all swole in the chest brother? lol

Comment

Meat, almost got you on the post you deleted, fuck

Comment

he needs to stop spreading his aids......

Comment

Originally posted by MEAT View Post
                  hes naming it steam room but its actually a bath house. who the fuuck whacks off at a public steam room? good job exposing yourself, ****.
                  One guys jerking off and the other guy is holding a black mans ass.

Are they nfl players? The look big enough to be ones. I always knew those guys were secretly flamers.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
                    One guys jerking off and the other guy is holding a black mans ass.

Are they nfl players? The look big enough to be ones. I always knew those guys were secretly flamers.
                    if you threw a football at those dudes they would shriek and then duck!

Comment

Working...
                    X