• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RRICAN View Post
    Duran
    whitaker camacho
    mosley

imo mosley is the one with no bussiness in that list....btw i hated camacho with passion but the clown was way better than mosley in his prime and maybe whitaker too
    Their best wins at that weight are comparative, but I'd lean towards Pea due to consistency and longevity. Jmo.

Comment

Originally posted by 1SILVA View Post
      Would have to add Joe Brown, Carlos Ortiz and Ismael Laguna on that list as well
      Absolutely. Nice call, my friend.

Comment

Would have to add Joe Brown, Carlos Ortiz and Ismael Laguna on that list as well
        Wouldn't argue with those.

Comment

Not only that but Kenny Buchanan as well. One of the great, and very underrated lightweights of all time. Two wins over Ismael Laguna for his lightweight title!

Comment

Duran
            Whitaker
            Mosely

Camacho doesn't belong on the list.

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
              Not only that but Kenny Buchanan as well. One of the great, and very underrated lightweights of all time. Two wins over Ismael Laguna for his lightweight title!
              Nice call for Buchanan, I was a huge fan of Buchanan. I would have put him on the list but he seems to be a little forgotten these days which is a shame.

Comment

Working...
              X