Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To end all of the delusion who in your opinion won Floyd v Pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had Floyd winning 9-3, 8-4. I don't think he was ever able to really get on top of Pac offensively as he has done with other fighters, but he clearly won. I think they both struggled to land on each other overall but Floyd was able to nick rounds from the outside. A lot of people think Floyd won it in 2nd gear...that is not true or fair on Pacquiao, he didn't engage those higher gears because it would have put him in danger and the few times Pacquiao caught Floyd he hurt him, so I think Floyd's instincts and tactics were absolutely perfect as usual. He just has a sixth sense on how to feel his way through a fight, I have rarely seen him employ the wrong tactics.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
      I had Floyd winning 9-3, 8-4. I don't think he was ever able to really get on top of Pac offensively as he has done with other fighters, but he clearly won. I think they both struggled to land on each other overall but Floyd was able to nick rounds from the outside. A lot of people think Floyd won it in 2nd gear...that is not true or fair on Pacquiao, he didn't engage those higher gears because it would have put him in danger and the few times Pacquiao caught Floyd he hurt him, so I think Floyd's instincts and tactics were absolutely perfect as usual. He just has a sixth sense on how to feel his way through a fight, I have rarely seen him employ the wrong tactics.
      manny was very ineffective whenever Floyd pushed him back.

Those two big shots he caught Floyd with occurred when Floyd was fighting backwards.

Comment

In comparison Castillo 1 and Maidana 1, PAC was nothing in comparison. Those two men took Floyd into deep waters..

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          In comparison Castillo 1 and Maidana 1, PAC was nothing in comparison. Those two men took Floyd into deep waters..
          Cotto did better also along with Oscar.

manny fought scared.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
            manny was very ineffective whenever Floyd pushed him back.

Those two big shots he caught Floyd with occurred when Floyd was fighting backwards.
            I agree to a certain extent but what most people miss about Pacquaio is that he is at his best when you walk to him or stand still, he isn't a great fighter when he moves forward and can often get himself off balance. He is at this best and has the best body symmetry when hitting a standing target or when it is moving towards him. Both shots he hurt Floyd with were left hand counters. I think what it did was remind Floyd he can't get greedy with Pac or stand still for too long.

Comment

manny won rounds 4 and 6. Maybe an additional round in the second half of the fight.

That makes it 118-110 or at the very least 117-111.

It's an undisputable decision victory for Floyd because manny for sure couldn't win no 6 rounds.
              But slow mo ****'s Hahahahaha never mind. They are jokes..

Comment

Cotto did better also along with Oscar.

manny fought scared.
                For sure! But PAC fans are like those ugly delusional Ho's you call up when you are out of options... Like those fat white gringas who send money to dudes on death row...

Stupid beyond belief, in slow motion and real time.

In slow motion... Their stupidity and pain last even longer!!!'
                Last edited by Zaroku; 04-16-2016, 01:32 PM.

Comment

117-111 Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    I agree they were more taxing fights and definitely closer on the cards (I had Castillo I a draw), but I think if you asked Floyd he would say that Pacquiao was a tough fight and maybe mentally tougher than most of the guys he fought. There are fights which test you physically and fights that test you mentally and from a concentration point of view, I think in the Pac fight Floyd had to stay extremely focused from round 1-12. Its a different type of tough but certainly there have been harder or more competitive fights for Floyd in the traditional sense, the Cotto fight for example was not as close as the two fights you mentioned but it was ultra violent and probably the most high contact fight I have seen Floyd in.
                    Last edited by sunny31; 04-16-2016, 01:35 PM.

Comment

I agree they were more taxing fights and definitely closer on the cards (I had Castillo I a draw), but I think if you asked Floyd he would say that Pacquiao was a tough fight and maybe mentally tougher than most of the guys he fought. There are fights which test you physically and fights that test you mentally and from a concentration point of view, I think in the Pac fight Floyd had to stay extremely focused from round 1-12. Its a different type of tough but certainly there have been harder or more competitive fights for Floyd in the traditional sense, the Cotto fight for example was not as close as the two fights you mentioned but it was ultra violent and probably the most high contact fight I have seen Floyd in.
                      There was more media hype and attention, so I kinda get what you are saying. Plus he fought his media hyped rival PAC and he didn't want to lose.

But, Floyd didn't have to dig deep, cuz manny lacked the skills needed to make it close. No tooth flying out. Nothing.

PAC just lost in the biggest fight of his career, in slow motion and otherwise...
                      Most boxing experts know this and saw this. T@rds can't move on. We need to focus on the tight socks.. Or the lack of manny complaining about his terrible shoulder pain.. And his inability to raise both arms after the fight. He landed a great right hand in the 11th or 12th round!

Comment

Working...
                      X