No announcement yet.

Duke University whore doing pr0n to pay for tuition

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duke University whore doing pr0n to pay for tuition

She's majoring in 'women's studies'... I'll leave it at that.

Ugly attention seeker.

Comment

She like cøck, I'd bottom out in her little gash any time.

Comment

Yeah nothing more empowering then being forced ass to mouth, getting pissed on.. then getting a huge load in your eye..

I thought Morgan was sacked?

Comment

Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
          Yeah nothing more empowering then being forced ass to mouth, getting pissed on.. then getting a huge load in your eye..

I thought Morgan was sacked?
          I could understand if it was S&M and she was a mistress type.

But **** is clearly not empowering to women. The whole premise of most of it is to do things that normal people simply don't do.

If I jizzed all over my girlfriends face and relentlessly bummed her on the regular - I wouldn't have a girlfriend.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
            I could understand if it was S&M and she was a mistress type.

But **** is clearly not empowering to women. The whole premise of most of it is to do things that normal people simply don't do.

If I jizzed all over my girlfriends face and relentlessly bummed her on the regular - I wouldn't have a girlfriend.
            Most of these girls are on some drugs to dull them or something i heard.. to help them cope... I think my girlfriend would be horrified if i was absolutely smashing her ******* pulled out and gaped her ******* and laughed at how wide i'd made it

I wanted a daughter but so glad i am getting a son now lol..

These hoes should just admit they are doing it to make some quick cash.. don't bulls1ht about it

Comment

Oh ****, just when I thought it couldn't get any more surreal, she tells us she named herself after the killer Amanda Knox.

Comment

Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
                Most of these girls are on some drugs to dull them or something i heard.. to help them cope... I think my girlfriend would be horrified if i was absolutely smashing her ******* pulled out and gaped her ******* and laughed at how wide i'd made it

I wanted a daughter but so glad i am getting a son now lol..

These hoes should just admit they are doing it to make some quick cash.. don't bulls1ht about it
                Pr0n has nothing to do with sex. Pr0n is to sex what McDonalds is to food. They're not connected. Real food fills you up, nourishes you & leaves you satisfied, McDonalds does not. Pr0n gives you a slight thrill which is in no way comparable to sex with someone you deeply care about. There's no connection.

And she did mention money in the interview.

Comment

Good for her?

Comment

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
                    Pr0n has nothing to do with sex. Pr0n is to sex what McDonalds is to food. They're not connected. Real food fills you up, nourishes you & leaves you satisfied, McDonalds does not. Pr0n gives you a slight thrill which is in no way comparable to sex with someone you deeply care about. There's no connection.

And she did mention money in the interview.
                    I know that.. and she did mention money.. but before that she tried to justify it as empowering..

Whatever it's her body she can sell it if she wants..

I just find it hilarious trying to suggest it's anything other then a cash grab..

No man would want to wife a used up ****star except Tito Ortiz and i would think it would be frowned on by employees

Comment

Working...
                    X