Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
    Look at all these weird E 's

the universal 16oz beer runs $2.5 with no stones ... Euros
    Universal? How can it be universal when Europe doesn't use it? I love watching drunk Americans on youtube saying "I drank two six packs" and then they show the camera those little 330ml cans that you might see once a blue moon over here. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
      Universal? How can it be universal when Europe doesn't use it? I love watching drunk Americans on youtube saying "I drank two six packs" and then they show the camera those little 330ml cans that you might see once a blue moon over here. LOL
      and I love watching drunk Euros over react to sarcastic posts

Comment

I went to Tenerife last year and they were selling a pint of San Miguel for 1 Euro.

60p a pint, it was like heaven.

Comment

2 Euros for regular, good German lager. Prrrrrost!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
            I went to Tenerife last year and they were selling a pint of San Miguel for 1 Euro.

60p a pint, it was like heaven.
            Damn thats cheap. I've heard San Miguel in the Philippines is dirt cheap also.

Comment

Originally posted by Mushroom View Post
              Damn thats cheap. I've heard San Miguel in the Philippines is dirt cheap also.
              This 1 liter san miguel cost around 1 Euro.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
                This 1 liter san miguel cost around 1 Euro.

Is that the same as the Spanish San Miguel, or are they totally different brands?.

Comment

£3.40. nice pub 'n all, but fucking hell.

Comment

Still £3.40. Same as London really.

Comment

you wont much below £3 nowadays, between the breweries taking a huge cut and the government taxing the **** out of it pubs barely even make a profit on beer anymore. The landlord at the pub we used to go to after footie told us that they made more money of selling coke a cola to the kids than they did off beer.

Hopefully more micro breweries start popping up (like they do in America i think?) and we get more diversity and cheaper prices

Shame that such an institution as the British Pub is struggling to survive...

Comment

Working...
                      X