No announcement yet.

VIDEO of Teddy Atlas 2009 Diner fist fight aftermath

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIDEO of Teddy Atlas 2009 Diner fist fight aftermath

Teddy Atlas got into a fight with some guy at a diner, apparently the guy was choking Teddy, Teddy got out and hit him with some fast combos and the guy was rocked on his feet and the people broke it up.

All I can hear is Teddy saying you are a punk and a liar and twisted my words or something? it was from 2009, I'm surprised this was on the news, Atlas told the guy lets go outside. I didn't know Atlas was gangster like that.

Teddy atlas was very "gangster". Read his book, he would always get into fights around his neighborhood and was lucky to not be in prison

He didnt get half his face slashed by accident

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Teddy atlas was very "gangster". Read his book, he would always get into fights around his neighborhood and was lucky to not be in prison

Teddy is a nut case from the stories I heard, he seems to have a few screws loose especially about him trying to commit murder suicide on Donny Lalonde.

I remember hearing stories about him calling up some boxer in the middle of the night and not saying a word and hanging up, he would do this over and over and the boxer was creeped out. I don't remember the boxer but he was a heavyweight.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        Teddy is a nut case from the stories I heard, he seems to have a few screws loose especially about him trying to commit murder suicide on Donny Lalonde.

I remember hearing stories about him calling up some boxer in the middle of the night and not saying a word and hanging up, he would do this over and over and the boxer was creeped out. I don't remember the boxer but he was a heavyweight.
        It was Shannon Briggs. He says Teddy is a nutcase.

Comment

I know a trainer in NYC who said Teddy brought his fighter to a gym back in the day and someone was in the ring, and wouldn't get out, Teddy went outside and came back with his shotgun.

Comment

One of my favorite people in boxing.

Comment

Just look at him and listen to him talk....he is not someone who will play with you

Comment

that isnt Lou Dibella with him is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post

Best book I've read (boxing related).

Comment

Teddy just doesn't give a ****, he even provoked George Foreman who could literally kill him with one punch :

Comment

Working...
                    X