Martinez calls out Mayweather "I Will Crack Your Bones Like I Did To Chavez Jr"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• martinez> cassius clay..

Comment

• Floyd Mayweather "Do I want to test the waters someday and go to 160, if its possible yes."

1:10

And floyd goes on to say its all about skills. in the end skills make the deciding factor in fights basically. so weight is not an issue

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        The same people who are saying Sergio should fight Golovkin are the same people who said Chavez would break Martinez in half.

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
          Let's list the excuses/reasons/justifications why Martinez shouldn't fight Floyd:
          -Size advantage
          -Mayweather isn't a real 154lber
          -Martinez would be weight-drained
          -Martinez should move up and fight Ward
          -Martinez should clean out his division
          -Martinez isn't a PPV attraction/lacks star-power
          -Martinez is old

Did I miss anything?

Then you have fans who use a combination of these excuses with the "Floyd would beat him easy and not get credit" line. This is why I can't wait for the day that Mayweather retires, never seen somebody make so much $$$ and simultaneously be portrayed as the victim.

I know why Sergio wants the fight, that is fine it is his job but him against Mayweather is not some obvious fight that NEEDS to happen. If it happens cool, if it happens at 160 even better IMO.

I do think Floyd beats him easy at 154 because Sergio can't make 154 and stay the same no matter what he will decline it is just a matter of how much. I already know how the post fight debate would go, because I have seen it 10 times before. Now Floyd isn't a victim because he would make an assload of money for his effort, which is the point of being a prize fighter but I don't think most people are being genuine when they say they would give Floyd mad credit, this doesn't apply to everyone because there are rational people but they are a minority

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            Cotto and Ortiz I agree with.

But Mosley-Mayweather was a fight pretty much everyone wanted to see.

Some people even wanted to see it over Pacquaio-Mayweather.

Of course, most would prefer Pacquaio-Mayweather But Mayweather-Mosley was still a huge fight.
            sure, was a good fight and like i said, when it was made i didnt mind because the division was crying out for that fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
              ill answer it when you show the excuses from this thread by floyd fans that you and your other cheerleaders are boasting to have
              ***** fanboy...i thought you're not one of them excuse makers so why would you care? you wanna see the fight right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ring Leader View Post
                Floyd Mayweather "Do I want to test the waters someday and go to 160, if its possible yes."

1:10

And floyd goes on to say its all about skills. in the end skills make the deciding factor in fights basically. so weight is not an issue
                Damn... major exposure right here.

Lol @ the Floyd fans defending the guy when they know everything is pretty much out there. Whether is a FB status, a tweet or of course good ol' YouTube.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                  The same people who are saying Sergio should fight Golovkin are the same people who said Chavez would break Martinez in half.
                  The past 2 years, before Golovkin "bursted" on to the scene, Sergio was ducking Pirog, according to those same people . Different fighter, same agenda lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                    ***** fanboy...i thought you're not one of them excuse makers so why would you care? you wanna see the fight right?
                    Ive stated many times yes i do but you also stated about the excuses and now cant back that up. But call me a fanboy. Right buddy. Im gonna go cause you and the other elite pac nuthuggers are gonna polute this thread with made up **** just to fit your agenda. Later fanboy. Keep it real but i already know u dont

Comment

• Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                      No it isnt a duck. Learn what the boxing term duck means homer.

Comment

Working...
                      X